Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters
Finally Chigiri showed his weapon,, that scene was great

But a big con of this match were the Wanama brothers (or however you spell it). Utter trash characters, and I don't mean it in a "oh they're villains, such trash omg". No. Their complete character was crap. Especially the one brother that only grunts like a gorilla

Finally Chigiri showed his weapon,, that scene was great

But a big con of this match were the Wanama brothers (or however you spell it). Utter trash characters, and I don't mean it in a "oh they're villains, such trash omg". No. Their complete character was crap. Especially the one brother that only grunts like a gorilla
And the older bro has the Lacoste alligator logo as his eyebrows lmao. I was like, "On god for real?":milaugh::milaugh:

I knew team Z would be losing as a cliffhanger so no surprises there, it was expected.

Team V learning and adapting their oponents tactics will be a great new threat, especially with three prolific scorers in their team

Purple hair guy (Reo, right?) seems to be the brains of the team so I think neutralizing him and his weapon will be the way to win the match

All in all a good episode

I'mma say it again, still pissed that Kira got disqualified in the first episode. He shouldn't have gotten kicked out in the first place. He would easily cover the roles of both Kuon and Igaguri easily. He was only naive and unexpectedly jumped by Bachira.

Well, Kuon can still be redeemable and his jumping skill are still useful, while Igaguri seems useless most of the time, same goes for most members of Team Z tbh.

As for favorite characters:
1. Kunigami aka Ichigo (real homie)
2. Bachira (fruity homie)
3. King Barou
4. Isagi
5. Kira (still pissed that he got kicked out)
6. Chigiri (his backstory is alright, I liked his speed as a weapon)
7. Niko (Gigachad)
8. Kuon (can't blame this man, he's trying his best to survive in BL after getting betrayed (I think?) by his teammates in his school before joining BL)
9. Ego (man's a menace)
10. Gagamaru (love this caveman lol)

Honorable mentions: Nagi, Reo, Zantetsu, Sae, Anri, Iemon.

Characters I found annoying: Raichi and Igaguri.

Characters that I hate: Wanima Brothers, like, they jumped on my man Kuon for supposedly not telling them about Chigiri's weapon, like bitch what? They clearly know about Chigiri's weapon, they just didn't expect him to use it during their match. Yet they blamed everything on Kuon. What a bunch of hissyfits whiny hypocrites. If I was there, I would have folded both of those brothers' asses at once.

I'mma say it again, still pissed that Kira got disqualified in the first episode. He shouldn't have gotten kicked out in the first place. He would easily cover the roles of both Kuon and Igaguri easily. He was only naive and unexpectedly jumped by Bachira.

Well, Kuon can still be redeemable and his jumping skill are still useful, while Igaguri seems useless most of the time, same goes for most members of Team Z tbh.

As for favorite characters:
1. Kunigami aka Ichigo (real homie)
2. Bachira (fruity homie)
3. King Barou
4. Isagi
5. Kira (still pissed that he got kicked out)
6. Chigiri (his backstory is alright, I liked his speed as a weapon)
7. Niko (Gigachad)
8. Kuon (can't blame this man, he's trying his best to survive in BL after getting betrayed (I think?) by his teammates in his school before joining BL)
9. Ego (man's a menace)
10. Gagamaru (love this caveman lol)

Honorable mentions: Nagi, Reo, Zantetsu, Sae, Anri, Iemon.

Characters I found annoying: Raichi and Igaguri.

Characters that I hate: Wanima Brothers, like, they jumped on my man Kuon for supposedly not telling them about Chigiri's weapon, like bitch what? They clearly know about Chigiri's weapon, they just didn't expect him to use it during their match. Yet they blamed everything on Kuon. What a bunch of hissyfits whiny hypocrites. If I was there, I would have folded both of those brothers' asses at once.
Any Wanima Brothers slander is an A+ in my book:kata:

"Both of them are trash, especially the grunting one!" is what my brother is saying😬