Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Hear me out but I think Stussy will join the Strawhats
She’d have to have a pretty big character arc for that to happen, lol. Even Bonney seems more likely than her

I don’t think Egghead will be long enough for this to happen, and I highly doubt CP0 will be at Elbaf if Luffy beats them up before then.

I'm obviously referencing Queen trying to shoot a laser beam at Tama on a recent anime episode.

"I don't want Luffy to beat Kaido with just a big punch."

*Luffy beats Kaido with the biggest punch ever seen so far*

Can we even trust Oda's own words anymore? lol
But Luffy didn't just punch harder (like he did with Croc, Enel, Lucci, etc etc.) He went through a training arc, learned two different types of advanced haki, awakened his fruit and needed help from 15 other characters and a volcanic eruption.
Imagine soiling your enjoyment of One Piece just because you lost the next nakama discussion. :kidwat:

Luffy said he wants 10 crewmates and Oda has been consistent with this in his statements.
Luffy also accepted Tama as nakama and she promised to join next time they meet, like Jimbe did.
These are both undeniable facts. Why is this thread still open? :choppawhat:
I keep seeing ppl say that Tama is joining
she made a statement on how strong she thinks she gonna get and luffy responded encouragingly
Don't see why ppl are reporting this as if she is a genuine member of the crew and counting her among the straw hats

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm obviously referencing Queen trying to shoot a laser beam at Tama on a recent anime episode.

But Luffy didn't just punch harder (like he did with Croc, Enel, Lucci, etc etc.) He went through a training arc, learned two different types of advanced haki, awakened his fruit and needed help from 15 other characters and a volcanic eruption.
Imagine soiling your enjoyment of One Piece just because you lost the next nakama discussion. :kidwat:
So a big punch.

And I lost the nakama discussion? Carrot, Yamato and Tama joined? I had no idea