Future Events Nami arc soon

G

Gorosei Informer

Literally posted it on my status

Japanese fandom thinks Nami real name is
Souvenir d Nami
Her name is based on flower called
スヴェニール・ダン・ナミ ( Souvenir d'un ami)
Last part of flower name is written as ナミ (Nami) in Japanese.
Every one piece female character has name based on Flower or bird ....

Souvenir means momento or relic
Relic - something from past
Momento - something kept to remember important event.
:shocking:
That's dope, wow...there's so much that can work and fit for Nami symbolically there...
Post automatically merged:

I’d be down for a Nami arc.
Elbaf imo. But any arc would be great regardless, maybe even Laugh Tale or Lodestar?

Just need to find the emerald city!! Here’s hoping it’s in Elbaf!
We got our "Wizard of Oz" with Vegapunk now too! Dorothy Nami? Or Bonney?

I remember a theory on Hawkins, Kidd, Apoo alliance representing the scarecrow, tinman and lion here but not more than that unfortunately...

Some people thought Elegia, the music island from Film Red is the emerald city but I think it will appear when Bellamy returns, as he was the one to mention it before at Jaya? He has Luffys VC too?

Idk how it would fit into the plot but I'm dying to see Emerald City appear somehow, along with a Wild West arc/island (especially for Shanks crew) and a real Sniper Island.

+1 for Emerald City at Elbaf anyway. I've had high hopes it's there and that Elbaf is Namis arc too. I believe it will be her and Usopps arc at least and those 2 being so close isn't coincidence by Oda either. This way he can give them both a major arc for their own personal plotlines simultaneously potentially but also invoke how close they are and riff off that with then too.

Ideally, Egghead is a good place for Nami to shine. The whole weather machine system is perfect for Nami to solve this.
100% this too, it makes a lot of sense too. Lot of focus on climate and weather too. Dragon is associated with weather too as well as Kuma and Bonney, so I wish he'd stop being a cuck and get over here already and Nami can meet her potential future father-in-Law too lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Mr. Oda sent me a video saying, "The Nami I drew on New Year's Day suddenly started to move!" 😲
It's really moving...! !

https://youtube.com/shorts/jhuVLXpW0x4?feature=share.

2023 is year of cat too. We will get new Nami new year illustration.

Oda randomly sending a video.. (Nami started to move suspicious)

We know Nami is connected to Sweden/Norse Mythology, and that Elbaf is connected to that as well.

The Giants are also known for their bravery. I think Oda is setting up Nami, Usopp, and Chopper having big Elbaf moments where they overcome their fear. Nami and Usopp's connections to Elbaf are obvious at this point, Chopper is interesting, though.

Chopper can turn into a giant form, and his biggest arc in the New World was centered around curing the children from the Biscuit Room, who Caesar was trying to turn into Giants.

Not sure who Chopper fights, but Nami and Usopp's match ups are set in stone, IMO.

With Usopp, we have Loki: the battle of the liars/possibly cowards. Maybe Oda subverts this, but I really want to see Oda fight a tricky Giant.

NEXT, though, is something VERY interesting. Nami's biggest rival in terms of beauty and Luffy in this series is Boa Hancock.

Snakes are a huge part of Elbaf/Norse lore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörmungandr

Elbaf is the most logical place for Nami and Boa to fight over Luffy. Once Boa sees how close Luffy and Nami are, she's going to lose her mind, and eventually challenge Nami.

This is also foreshadowed by the giant snake in Skypiea, that separates Luffy and Nami, before bringing them together.

We know Nami is connected to Sweden/Norse Mythology, and that Elbaf is connected to that as well.

The Giants are also known for their bravery. I think Oda is setting up Nami, Usopp, and Chopper having big Elbaf moments where they overcome their fear. Nami and Usopp's connections to Elbaf are obvious at this point, Chopper is interesting, though.

Chopper can turn into a giant form, and his biggest arc in the New World was centered around curing the children from the Biscuit Room, who Caesar was trying to turn into Giants.

Not sure who Chopper fights, but Nami and Usopp's match ups are set in stone, IMO.

With Usopp, we have Loki: the battle of the liars/possibly cowards. Maybe Oda subverts this, but I really want to see Oda fight a tricky Giant.

NEXT, though, is something VERY interesting. Nami's biggest rival in terms of beauty and Luffy in this series is Boa Hancock.

Snakes are a huge part of Elbaf/Norse lore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörmungandr

Elbaf is the most logical place for Nami and Boa to fight over Luffy. Once Boa sees how close Luffy and Nami are, she's going to lose her mind, and eventually challenge Nami.

This is also foreshadowed by the giant snake in Skypiea, that separates Luffy and Nami, before bringing them together.

Anything is possible but I don't think Nami and Hancock will fight just because of Luffy.
If she joined cross guild , then she may got another reason to fight Nami. That's much better.

Jormungandr is sea serpent. Not just snake...
More likely red line represents Jormungandr

Something I have talk about before -

How Jormungandr is drawn , looks similar to Luffy drawing of Nami.

Nami is from Sweden. Sweden = Viking = Elbaf.
(Sweden connection is about ancient city Birka. Maybe Elbaf has another way to reach Sky island. They did talk about easy way to reach Sky island)

Jormungandr is enemy of Thor. Thunder connection with Nami.

Jormungandr disguised herself as Cat (Cat burglar Nami ).

"Ever since Jormungandr was a little child who could do no harm to the world, he was banished into the deep ocean in Midgard. The land of Midgard was surrounded by a vast ocean. And gods cursed Jormungand to forever stay under the vast ocean"

Nami was found as lost child by Bellemere.
Big Mom past and Nami past is similar but opposite.
Big Mom was banished to Elbaf.
Was Nami banished from Elbaf.

The first time Jormungandr emerged from the waves(Nami) was his first encounter with Thor.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Anything is possible but I don't think Nami and Hancock will fight just because of Luffy.
If she joined cross guild , then she may got another reason to fight Nami. That's much better.

Jormungandr is sea serpent. Not just snake...
More likely red line represents Jormungandr

Something I have talk about before -

How Jormungandr is drawn , looks similar to Luffy drawing of Nami.

Nami is from Sweden. Sweden = Viking = Elbaf.
(Sweden connection is about ancient city Birka. Maybe Elbaf has another way to reach Sky island. They did talk about easy way to reach Sky island)

Jormungandr is enemy of Thor. Thunder connection with Nami.

Jormungandr disguised herself as Cat (Cat burglar Nami ).

"Ever since Jormungandr was a little child who could do no harm to the world, he was banished into the deep ocean in Midgard. The land of Midgard was surrounded by a vast ocean. And gods cursed Jormungand to forever stay under the vast ocean"

Nami was found as lost child by Bellemere.
Big Mom past and Nami past is similar but opposite.
Big Mom was banished to Elbaf.
Was Nami banished from Elbaf.

The first time Jormungandr emerged from the waves(Nami) was his first encounter with Thor.
Ugh, I can't wait till all this Norse mythology becomes more relevant, I completely understand why Oda likes simping for Viking history.

Crap. I forgot about Luffy's drawing of Nami, man that's bad, LOL.

I fully believe in the Jormugandr = Red Line theory.

We know that humans in the story can grow to be pretty big.

Maybe Nami is a tiny-ass Giant, and small Giants are exiled?

Is Nami connected to the Moon?

The Moon has 4 main phases. The number 4 is a symbol of death in Japan. Nami often wears clothes with 4 letters, like Bellemere, who died. There are 4 letters in the Latin version of Nami's name. There are 4 letters in the Latin version of the word "Moon". Nami is closely connected with the weather, and therefore with the seasons. There are 4 seasons. Nami's tattoo directly refers to the number 4. Nami is a navigator, and there are 4 sides of the horizon in the world (north, south, east and west). There are also 4 seas in the world of One Pease. Cat's Day in Japan is February 22 (22.02). (2+2=4, 2+2+2=6; the number 6, by the way, is always associated with Nami's bounty. (And of course, Nami have 4 main people: Bellemere, Nojiko, Gen-san and Luffy, haha).

So, the number 4 ... On top of everything else, I remember the sad story of the cat from the Chinese horoscope.

On the other hand, the Moon is not only a symbol of the feminine principle, it is also a symbol of rebirth after death (that is, the phases of the Moon replace each other - birth, flowering, withering, death). The same goes for the seasons. Birth is spring, flowering is summer, withering is autumn, death is winter. But after winter comes a new spring and a new birth.

Is Nami a symbol of rebirth or eternal life? Or is this an alarming hint?

Another interesting thing is the lunar eclipse. This is when the Moon "disappears" in the shadow of the Earth. And a solar eclipse is when the Moon covers the Sun from the Earth. This may also be a hint...

Another interesting detail is the reverse side of the moon. For a long time, people did not know anything about it (as we do not know the secret of Nami's past).

Do not forget that the Moon literally affects the weather on Earth. The Moon and the Sun together affect the tides on Earth... The tides are a water element, and if the Earth is an Imu...

By the way, "LuNa" = "Moon", and the slices of tangerines look like half moons))

Honestly, now that we know that the past is the "future" because of Vegapunk, its likely that Emerald City is some ancient futuristic Kingdom, possibly even the one at Laugh Tale.
Honestly I also considered that possibility; the only questionable thing about that is, why did Bellamy know about that?

I’m still hoping it’s on Elbaf. If Elbaf is run by Giants, I’m hoping there’s also a sky island connected to it run by wizards like Haredas. A true Jotunheim and Asgard where Asgard would be this emerald city.