One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters
@Monster Luffy

One Piece Chapter 1067 spoilers thread discussion did not even reach 170 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction." :parkcry:

And now One Piece Chapter 1068 spoilers thread did not even reach 150 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction" and one of his most famous opponents. :fuah:

How are we Luffybros going to cope now? :pepecry:

It can't be that people are simply tired of Luffy despite Lolda's best efforts, can it? Please tell me it can't. :pepemy:
Being quite theatrical, aren’t we?

There’s nothing to powerscale (thankfully lol) or much lore this chapter, that’s why. Just because not much discussion is being made doesn’t mean that the chapter is bad. I’d say it’s alright - decent - but it’s not bad. It’s around the middle (is that what “mid” means??).

Just wait until next week. No matter what the result is, I can pretty much guarantee the forum will be storming for a while.

It's just that there's not an extreme amount of Powerscaling in it. Sanji literally just kicked a cyborg child and mfs were busting nuts and had to get it to hundreds of pages. It's all about the powerscaling on this forum. Mfs can't live without it.
:arnoling:
Post automatically merged:

There’s nothing to powerscale (thankfully lol) or much lore this chapter, that’s why. Just because not much discussion is being made doesn’t mean that the chapter is bad. I’d say it’s alright - decent - but it’s not bad. It’s around the middle (is that what mid means??).

Just wait until next week. No matter what the result is, I can pretty much guarantee the forum will be storming for a while.
:handsup:

There’s nothing to powerscale (thankfully lol) or much lore this chapter, that’s why. Just because not much discussion is being made doesn’t mean that the chapter is bad. I’d say it’s alright - decent - but it’s not bad. It’s around the middle (is that what “mid “ means??).

mid means neither good or bad. people usually use it for something that's just not good though.

@Monster Luffy

One Piece Chapter 1067 spoilers thread discussion did not even reach 170 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction." :parkcry:

And now One Piece Chapter 1068 spoilers thread did not even reach 150 pages despite starring "the most popular MC of peak fiction" and one of his most famous opponents. :fuah:

How are we Luffybros going to cope now? :pepecry:

It can't be that people are simply tired of Luffy despite Lolda's best efforts, can it? Please tell me it can't. :pepemy:
Dude, first, stop being so obsessed with me and a fictional character Luffy.

Second, even so called shit chapter, One piece can generate 100+ page discussions especially, when there is nothing to powerscale. And so called other better chapters than one piece can't even generate 50 pages. Lol.

Third, Luffy is not just present in 1067 and 1068. He is almost there in many chapters. And focus is not on Luffy but Vegapunk. Vegapunk is not a fighter but a scientist. There is nothing to powerscale about him and he has not given any significant information relevant to void century or devil fruits.

Fourth, there is no anti feat or wank feat for Luffy for having intense debates. Furthermore, there is no controversy in the chapter. It is not the first chapter Luffy featured in.

As for chapter, there are few interesting things to discuss like how much Admirals or Garp, sengoku knows about void century given how WG is hell bent on eliminating anyone even if they lose big asset like Vegapank or how both seraphim Kuma can replicate same abilities as original kuma or how both can perform same actions simultaneously? Also what role navy will play in this arc given the involvement of sentomaru. But these do not have any controversy or anti feats.

Second, even so called shit chapter, One piece can generate 100+ page discussions especially, when there is nothing to powerscale. And so called other better chapters than one piece can't even generate 50 pages. Lol.

Third, Luffy is not just present in 1067 and 1068. He is almost there in many chapters. And focus is not on Luffy but Vegapunk. Vegapunk is not a fighter but a scientist. There is nothing to powerscale about him and he has not given any significant information relevant to void century or devil fruits.

Fourth, there is no anti feat or wank feat for Luffy for having intense debates. Furthermore, there is no controversy in the chapter. It is not the first chapter Luffy featured in.

As for chapter, there are few interesting things to discuss like how much Admirals or Garp, sengoku knows about void century given how WG is hell bent on eliminating anyone even if they lose big asset like Vegapank or how both seraphim Kuma can replicate same abilities as original kuma or how both can perform same actions simultaneously? Also what role navy will play in this arc given the involvement of sentomaru. But these do not have any controversy or anti feats.
don't care plus you're absolutely right but I'm going to disregard your argument and post a really cool pic of Ace vs Blackbeard

Excellent, we’ve established that Judge is fodder able to be beaten up by a physical weakling like Caeser. Or maybe we shouldn’t take little squabbles seriously as power-levelling.

Vegapunk, I’m getting death flags for old Vegapunk. Could see all this setup being for him to did and pass his dream down to someone else. Maybe one of the satellites, maybe Bonney.

Hey, Sentomaru’s back, that’s cool. And with the Seraphim under his control. Wonder where S-Croc, S-Flamingo and S-…Bat? Gecko? are. Hope Moria’s version is a real badass.

I liked the CP0 banter. Well, the Stussy/Kaku banter. Lucci still has all the personality of a plank.

Luffy and Lucci have met surprisingly early in the arc, got to say. Just ten chapters in? I expect this to be a quick arc, but still, that’s surprising.

Another chaoter a bit like the last one, fun to read, decent setup, not much to discuss though.

Excellent, we’ve established that Judge is fodder able to be beaten up by a physical weakling like Caeser. Or maybe we shouldn’t take little squabbles seriously as power-levelling.

Vegapunk, I’m getting death flags for old Vegapunk. Could see all this setup being for him to did and pass his dream down to someone else. Maybe one of the satellites, maybe Bonney.

Hey, Sentomaru’s back, that’s cool. And with the Seraphim under his control. Wonder where S-Croc, S-Flamingo and S-…Bat? Gecko? are. Hope Moria’s version is a real badass.

I liked the CP0 banter. Well, the Stussy/Kaku banter. Lucci still has all the personality of a plank.

Luffy and Lucci have met surprisingly early in the arc, got to say. Just ten chapters in? I expect this to be a quick arc, but still, that’s surprising.

Another chaoter a bit like the last one, fun to read, decent setup, not much to discuss though.
I feel that this will the calm before the storm. Next chapter might be some major gas or it'll be terrible. We can only hope it's the former for now.. :bamathink::quest:

I’d also like to add that discussion of chapters don’t need to be in one specific page. I see threads being made to theorize certain aspects of a chapter all the time. That creates discussion, doesn’t it?

The Chapter 1068 Spoilers Discussion thread reached 148 pages before it was locked. That’s quite a lot of discussion, if you ask me.