Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
So, I can't imagine Live Action Luffy is going to be as stretchy, as that's a pain in the ass to CGI, and it will look creepy. So I imagine it's more that his body is just rubbery and he fights more traditionally.

Likewise for Zoro, my guess is that his other two swords are dual wielded and then he switches out to WI for single use only.
It’ll be interesting how they handle it. I don’t think they’re gonna change their fighting styles dramatically, based on that one stunt leak photo from last year and how Matt Owens doesn’t seem to want to change the characters too much, but I do wonder how they’re gonna make Luffy’s stretching look not-cringe irl

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
:josad: Glad that Lucky is announced and all but- Benn and Yasopp I think should be announced as well, they have quite bigger roles in Romance Down... Or do they hold them for idk- building hype or such as they did with holding announcement with Shanks. Idk at this point.
Lucky Roo wasn’t an official announcement by the production, but we haven’t found out who’s smoker and tashigi yet either, it’s even more depressing now catded

From a reliable source of mine in the industry. Take it with a grain of salt, but I have a 57 page PDF for one of the episodes. The most notable detail is Arlong meeting Klahadore, something that did not happen in the manga. This is before Syrup village. Looks like Arlong appears multiple times before the Arlong park arc. He's more of a 'big bad season villain' than a 'arc villain'

From a reliable source of mine in the industry. Take it with a grain of salt, but I have a 57 page PDF for one of the episodes. The most notable detail is Arlong meeting Klahadore, something that did not happen in the manga. This is before Syrup village. Looks like Arlong appears multiple times before the Arlong park arc. He's more of a 'big bad season villain' than a 'arc villain'
Send full or your lying

Is this not the same script that was leaked a few years ago?