[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

Why you not answering my question instead of beating around the bush?
I am not beating around the bush :choppawhat: if u want ppl to follow your plan u gotta do it yourself that's what I said

who u gonna vote ?

I am not in favor of no lynch, we can't waste a 48h in the end so we don't lynch anyone cuz ppl wanna do it safely

N

NeutralWatcher

:kaidowhat:
I’m sorry but what night action we are still on day 1.
Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? Also it seems like you want to portray me to have different meta in this game because according to you my meta in last game is no lynch on D1 while in this game you said I sus Bogard.

I asked if it's better for no lynch since there is no claim in this game.
If you read what I said carefully, you would see I was asking if you sus Bogard for pushing a lynch D1. I never said you sussed him. Read what someone says carefully or they will think you are deliberately lying.
The question is why did you ask players here that I sus Bogard? There are other players here beside me.

Also your statement in this.

He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.

What is your purpose for that statement?
How come I am lying for questioning you why are you asking if I sus Bogard?
The purpose is to determine if you are using the same reasoning as yesterday. I would expect that you sus Bogard because he wants a D1 lynch. Same way you sussed me last game for not minding a D1 lynch.
You are lying because you said I said that you sussed Bogard. In reality I asked the question 'Did neutral sus Bogard?'
I already asked if no lynch is allowed or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
That's not lying. You would not ask did I sus Bogard if you didn't think I sus Bogard.

Now answer why questioning me out of many players here.
Edit:
I already asked if no lynch is better or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
Since when are you an authority on what I would or would not do?

I asked because at that point I didn't read all the pages to determine if you did sus Bogard.

Why would you ask if you knew last game that no lynch is better and sussed me with a big tldr about how it's sus to push a D1 lynch?
Because you asked whether I sus Bogard or not. Since you mention my name I have the right to ask.

To avoid misslynch just like last game. Many players agreed no lynch is better for last game. In this game claim is not allowed so the probability of misslynch is higher that was why i asked if no lynch is safer.

Quote me when I sus you.
Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.

So yes it makes sense that I accused you of lying because I never said you sussed Bogard. I was asking if you did. If you didn't then it differs from last game where you were town and were adamant that a D1 lynch is scummy. Now in this game you are asking people if D1 lynch is okay? Why ask if last game it helped you catch me when I was scum?
Is this a slip? You are saying I expect that he (Neutral) that he also sussed Bogard here.

Look at my previous reply. You said

"I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here." so basically you asked me whether I sus Bogard or not because you expect me to sus Bogard too which implies you think that I sus Bogard.

Why would I sus Bogard when it is D1? The last game I sus you based on my night action. I asked because misslynch happened because Lanji lynched TAC.

C

Celestia

He didn't directly place a vote on me yes, but his intention was clear. He wanted to paint me as a liar to appear sus. I think it's fine if he misinterprete a sentence of mine, making me look as a liar, but the thing is i clarified to him what i meant, yet he ignored it and continued to say i'm a liar in continuous posts without explaining why, and when i actually brought up the fact he misinterpretated my statement again today, he acted as if nothing happened once again. That's why i said he has yet to explain why he wanted to continuously portray me as a liar
calling u liar or anything could been his way of defending I don't think it is even serious thing ppl sometimes call each other worse words
I honestly don't see much of this case I felt like it was overblown from both sides
is there any other player u sus ? or do u have another reason why u think he is scum ?

N

NeutralWatcher

In that game your reasoning was me not minding a D1 lynch. Now you are changing the story.

Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher
Lynch. Every game I've played there has been a lynch D1. I don't see what's weird about it. D1 is mostly a coinflip. I don't see how waiting one day will change that.

-Neutral. He deliberately lies. Last game he sussed me because I didn't mind a D1 lynch but here he is asking for opinion polls on whether a D1 lynch is good. In fact I was scum that game so why would you not use the same strategy if it helped you get a scum last game? He dodged the question of whether he sussed Bogard so I'm guessing he never did. This makes him highly sus

Other than him Bogard and Dragomir strike me as sus.
What am I lying about?

I sus you not only based on D1. It was because I saw your night action.

Why should I sus Bogard when I have no info about his night action?

Vote Seraphoenix

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am not beating around the bush :choppawhat: if u want ppl to follow your plan u gotta do it yourself that's what I said

who u gonna vote ?

I
There was no plan.....i wanted to see reactions but you instead of cooperating was simply beating around the bush.

What if you wanted to say the answer similar to what i am saying?

Why I am under any obligations to answer question asked by myself to please you?

But this game is no info claim game. Everythin is prohibited. Lynching on day one would give us read.

Also, I am not only in favor or lynching but also in favor of everyone casting vote on day one.

Voting patterns can help us get reads both at night and on day 2.
I agree with Reborn, doing nothing and don´t voting in the first day means we losing the chance to get more details(vote details) and also the better perspective to find the scums. Yes if we don´t vote anyone we probably don´t most like losing a townie, but if we don´t do that now today we also gonna have problems later. We need reactions/vote details and also better perspetive. I my thoughs I still not have a clear opinion which I should vote then(the discussing between Neutral and Sera are very suspect in my eyes, for some reason they can´t stop attacking each other).

N

NeutralWatcher

Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? Also it seems like you want to portray me to have different meta in this game because according to you my meta in last game is no lynch on D1 while in this game you said I sus Bogard.

I asked if it's better for no lynch since there is no claim in this game.
If you read what I said carefully, you would see I was asking if you sus Bogard for pushing a lynch D1. I never said you sussed him. Read what someone says carefully or they will think you are deliberately lying.
The question is why did you ask players here that I sus Bogard? There are other players here beside me.

Also your statement in this.

He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.

What is your purpose for that statement?
How come I am lying for questioning you why are you asking if I sus Bogard?
The purpose is to determine if you are using the same reasoning as yesterday. I would expect that you sus Bogard because he wants a D1 lynch. Same way you sussed me last game for not minding a D1 lynch.
You are lying because you said I said that you sussed Bogard. In reality I asked the question 'Did neutral sus Bogard?'
I already asked if no lynch is allowed or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
That's not lying. You would not ask did I sus Bogard if you didn't think I sus Bogard.

Now answer why questioning me out of many players here.
Edit:
I already asked if no lynch is better or not. If I use same reasoning I would not ask that question. Kiwi and Dragomir answered my question. Did you skip that part?
Since when are you an authority on what I would or would not do?

I asked because at that point I didn't read all the pages to determine if you did sus Bogard.

Why would you ask if you knew last game that no lynch is better and sussed me with a big tldr about how it's sus to push a D1 lynch?
Because you asked whether I sus Bogard or not. Since you mention my name I have the right to ask.

To avoid misslynch just like last game. Many players agreed no lynch is better for last game. In this game claim is not allowed so the probability of misslynch is higher that was why i asked if no lynch is safer.

Quote me when I sus you.
Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.

So yes it makes sense that I accused you of lying because I never said you sussed Bogard. I was asking if you did. If you didn't then it differs from last game where you were town and were adamant that a D1 lynch is scummy. Now in this game you are asking people if D1 lynch is okay? Why ask if last game it helped you catch me when I was scum?
Is this a slip? You are saying I expect that he (Neutral) that he also sussed Bogard here.

Look at my previous reply. You said

"I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here." so basically you asked me whether I sus Bogard or not because you expect me to sus Bogard too which implies you think that I sus Bogard.

Why would I sus Bogard when it is D1? The last game I sus you based on my night action. I asked because misslynch happened because Lanji lynched TAC.
@Reborn you better look at my interaction with Seraphoenix. He voted me when you questioned him.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Reborn

Seraphoenix basically said

I sus him because he was okay with D1 lynch in a previous game.

He expect me to sus Bogard since he is okay with D1 lynch just like Seraphoenix.

The difference is

I sus Seraphoenix after I saw his night action + okay with lynch on D1

I didn't sus Bogard because I haven't seen his night action even though just like Seraphoenix he was okay lynch on D1

C

Celestia

There was no plan.....i wanted to see reactions but you instead of cooperating was simply beating around the bush.

What if you wanted to say the answer similar to what i am saying?

Why I am under any obligations to answer question asked by myself to please you?
it is you who beating around the bush I just don't like why you except everyone to agree with u when u don't follow on it and lmao why i would say something similar to u ?

if anything u should stop being stubborn and cooperate with others more
and for answer I sus Rej and All Red rn the most but since both inactives I would rather we deal with them at night and for lynch either HA , Don

Reborn

it is you who beating around the bush I just don't like why you except everyone to agree with u when u don't follow on it and lmao why i would say something similar to u ?

and for answer I sus Rej and All Red rn the most but since both inactives I would rather we deal with them at night and for lynch either HA , Don
Have you skipped the whole thread? Quote instances when I am not cooperating with others.

The only instance is when I asked everyone two questions by taking initiative on my own. Infact, I did clarify in that post itself that I will answer after everyone will answer. So what makes you think that amounts to non cooperation when I took the lead of asking questions and not others?

Also, why you want HA to Lynch?
HA001 - neutral
Don Slayer - Bad
Rayan - only 2 posts don't have much read on him
Neutralwatcher - bad
Sera - seems good so far from seeing his posts

more to come
Lanji - not much from him but his overall posts sounds relaxed / leaning town
All red - Ibased on meta I am leaning more towards her not being town for now if she posts more some stuff can change
Queen - put her on neutral side for now
Playa - I don't have much thoughts on him
Yo Tan Wa - leaning town
Drago - something is off with him, I don't like how he kept on ignoring my posts and nagging me about a word when my posts were clear
he sused x players then goes back and change his mind on them being inconsistent when it comes to reads, and clearing ppl immediately without doing anything that suggest them being town
Reborn - all he does is asking ppl questions, could be anything from town to a wolf trying to control stuff
FB and Kiwi - seems like town to me rn

my opinion didn't change much about Bogard or Tac
Yiu

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

? Why lynch me. What have i done for you to sus me.

Bogard

You can't win
calling u liar or anything could been his way of defending I don't think it is even serious thing ppl sometimes call each other worse words
I honestly don't see much of this case I felt like it was overblown from both sides
is there any other player u sus ? or do u have another reason why u think he is scum ?
The insult isn't the reason i have him as sus. As you said, it happens everytime in mafia games. It's the fact he said it continuously even after i clarified to him what i meant. You can read this post to see how the discussion went in order: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367808

And he did this on a misinterpretation i clarified to him
This is what i said
- I talked about what you presumably read IN opening post. Nothing about not reading opening post, but what you read in that opening post
- The "didn't read it at all" then was linked to WHAT you presumably read IN the opening post, not the opening post itself
instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all.
And as the one who was arguing with me, it should have been obvious for you to realize what i meant considering my entire initial argument was resolving around somehow reading opening post, but failing to read the exceptional 48h for DP1
So now, i'm just waiting for his explanation as to why he went to such lengths to portray me as a liar

As for the rest, there is a small Neutral vs Seraphoenix battle nitpicking on a meta game from a previous game, worth watching out, but not really conclusive

Then there is Kiwipom who tried to play diplomatic at the beginning during the TAC vs Bogard debate, by explaining why didn't buy my reasoning, when i believe she'd go straight to the point when acting as town, but this is just a slight suspicion based on meta, nothing much concrete about it.

For Lanji, i think he supported TAC at one point in his misinterpretation of my statement, which i think could have been a mafia influence trying to support a townie lynch, but since it was just one post, i may have been reading too much about it

I believe Dragonmir and Reborn are town however because they engaged in scum hunting by giving good reads, asking the right questions, and helping town to progress when needed

You also initially misread me, but i think you're trying to understand the situation, and asking the right questions, so because of this, i'd lean more on you being town

Finalbeta had a shift in arguments, from buying my initial "slip" argument on TAC, to realizing it wasn't a "slip" and thinking of me as sus, but i view it more as him being a townie trying to find scum, he may have a wrong read of me imo, but i think he is town

For the rest, i have no clear read on them at the moment, but i feel that some of the inactives need to post more

Finalbeta had a shift in arguments, from buying my initial "slip" argument on TAC, to realizing it wasn't a "slip" and thinking of me as sus, but i view it more as him being a townie trying to find scum, he may have a wrong read of me imo, but i think he is town
Except I never bought it.

I mentioned how I was finding your argument about TAC not genuinely missing the 48h notion convincing, until then you also mentioned the slip part. And TAC never actually slipped. In fact reading OP and missing a part of it doesn't equate slipping, and I only agreed about TAC not genuinely missing that part.

You then kept reiterating that TAC was accusing you of lying despite you had implied he had committed a slip and instead there happened to be none up the table. Hence he was actually rightful to keep susing you.

So you putting words into my mouth is not a good look here.

Bogard

You can't win
Except I never bought it.

I mentioned how I was finding your argument about TAC not genuinely missing the 48h notion convincing, until then you also mentioned the slip part. And TAC never actually slipped. In fact reading OP and missing a part of it doesn't equate slipping, and I only agreed about TAC not genuinely missing that part.

You then kept reiterating that TAC was accusing you of lying despite you had implied he had committed a slip and instead there happened to be none up the table. Hence he was actually rightful to keep susing you.

So you putting words into my mouth is not a good look here.
I'm referring to this
At first I found Bogard's arguments convincing
You said that you at first found my argument convincing

Reborn

On sera vs NW case....it seem like case of both misinterpreting each other arguments. Both are nitpicking...

However, NW case seem more strong than sera. There is also something about sera which is off

This is the question which sparked off the argument.
The implication of this statement is sera thinks NW is considering Bogard as sus but wants to clarify whether the ground of NW sus is lynch vote.

Now This is NW respone
I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? .
Nw respone is based on logical deduction of sera first post.

but later sera twisted the question
?

Did you sus Bogard or not? That was my fking question. There is no implication that you sussed him. The question:
Did Neutral sus Bogard?

does not magically morph into:
Sera said Neutral sussed Bogard
This question has different implication than what he asked first because This question implies that sera is asking whether NW sus Bogard?

It more of nitpicking but to me NW response is fine and consitent but there is inconsistency in sera posts.

I don't know what to think about Bogard. I want to think he is town but he took it a bit too far imo. D1 is always coinflippy and I don't see any real benefit for TAC to be lying about the length of the day phase? Like what benefit does scum get from that? Is it likely that he just didn't read the OP carefully? yes. Hell I personally skim read them most of the time.
Also, If sera thinks Bogard took it too far then doesn't this apply on him as well because his reasoning is also tin foil based on not so concrete ground. Yet, here he is wary of bogard for pushing too far but end up doing the same

This is what I understood about their situation.

I'm referring to this

You said that you at first found my argument convincing
Then quote the full fragment, not just a small piece:

since TAC had read the OP and yet somehow missed the cycles description part which was odd in that very basic

This is what I say next.

Where do I mention that he slipped? My post only says that I also believed that he didn't miss the 48h notion, so you are putting words into my mouth here.

And this is what I wrote in the very next post:

Mmm

Bogard honestly portrayed TAC as someone who ate his own words when this never occurred

TAC simply claimed how he didn't notice the 48h notion and asked Neutral for explanations, which is linearly logical albeit weird

Bogard is implying a TAC lie/slip when there's none

In fact it is linearly logical that TAC had read the OP and yet not read that part, just like the fact Neutral confused him means that TAC was attempting to understand what the thing Neutral said was and so he asked Neutral for explanations as per instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.