Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
That’s definitely a possibility. Still prefer the idea of Bonney having kuma as her inspiration but i definitely get that Vegapunk is an… option.
I prefer that too, but imo, with a dream like this, and having it be the focus of an entire chapter, Vegapunk is inevitable.
Because Lilith stands out from the others both in personality and introduction. They must have used her to introduce Vegapunk for a reason. It doesn't mean she'll join the crew, but she's at least going to be the most important clone.

I prefer that too, but imo, with a dream like this, and having it be the focus of an entire chapter, Vegapunk is inevitable.

Because Lilith stands out from the others both in personality and introduction. They must have used her to introduce Vegapunk for a reason. It doesn't mean she'll join the crew, but she's at least going to be the most important clone.
See and I think all this Vegapunk focus is going to turn into kuma focus.

I wonder if it’s a coincidence that Lilith was the first Vegapunk shown? :quest:

As cool as that would be, Vegapunk is too important of a character to be used only to prop up Kuma imo.
I don’t think the real Vegapunk will join though. He doesn’t really feel like a pirate or seem to have an interest in being one.

He’s also an old guy. I don’t know how many situations he’d be able to get out of with just his brains, but perhaps I’m underestimating him?

Lilith has Vegapunk’s “evil” personality.

- One Piece Fandom Wiki

”Being designated the "evil" satellite of Vegapunk, Lilith is the manifestation of Vegapunk's ruthless and malevolent traits. She utilizes her technology and weaponry to steal from voyagers, chiefly pirates, who trespass on Egghead, justifying this to Shaka as necessary for the sake of keeping Vegapunk's research operational.”

What if this were to be changed a little? She’d fit the description of a pirate quite well.

I might just be grasping for straws, but it’s fun to talk about.

I don’t think the real Vegapunk will join though. He doesn’t really feel like a pirate or seem to have an interest in being one.

He’s also an old guy. I don’t know how many situations he’d be able to get out of with just his brains, but perhaps I’m underestimating him?

Lilith has Vegapunk’s “evil” personality.

- One Piece Fandom Wiki
”Being designated the "evil" satellite of Vegapunk, Lilith is the manifestation of Vegapunk's ruthless and malevolent traits. She utilizes her technology and weaponry to steal from voyagers, chiefly pirates, who trespass on Egghead, justifying this to Shaka as necessary for the sake of keeping Vegapunk's research operational.”

What if this were to be changed a little? She’d fit the description of a pirate quite well.

I might just be grasping for straws, but it’s fun to talk about.
Yeah, out of all of Vegapunk’s satellites, Lilith is the most pirate-like.

I don’t beleive there are gonna be any more SHs but I wouldn’t mind if Lilith joined.

It's like i said if Bonney fruit is revealed to be the Towa towa no mi, she's joining.

Also the One piece might actually involve an energy source, Pluton never made sense as a warship that can destroy island if its from 800 years ago, but now that Oda went the ancient lost tecnology angle ( even showing ancient robots) i can definetly see the One piece involving some form of energy power.

Now that i think about it maybe it's solar power? Makes sense with the sun theme in one piece but seems a bit simple

:choppawhat:

Can you explain this theory?
It's kinda of a clusterfuck of diferent ideas but basically in one variation of the 13 straw hats theories one guy came up with a gorowase of Sunny 13

Originally the theory was that all the SH with DF have a gorowase that include the numbers 1 to 10

Gomu - 56
Hito -110
hana -87
Yomi -43

Meaning 2 and 9 is missing which could be Kuma's fruit the paw-paw fruit, in this theory Vivi gets it so that her number counts both in the time skip and pre time skip words

So you'd get:

Gomu - 56
Hito -110
hana -87
Yomi -43
Nikyu-29

Which adds to 325 and reads as SANIGO which is Sunny in japanese.

But in this theory you get another word for the wordplay and for the second word you have 2 new SHs, someone with the Nikyu (Vivi makes it count twice), Yamato and someone else.

So you'd get

Inu (yamato) - 10
Nikyu -29
???? - 100

This reads as 139 which is JUSANKO meaning 13, so both words would read SANIGO JUSANKO which is the Sunny 13, aka the 13 SHs.

For the Gorowase word for 100, you can get a bunch of stupid powers like the Tray tray fruit or the train train fruit, but you can also get the Towa Towa no Mi, which means the eternity/perpetuity fruit.
The towa towa no mi would be something involving time manipulation or time stopping powers, similiar to what Boney has.

Added to that idea that i've seen circuling around is that, the reason why Roger was too early when he reached Raftel was because Tokki or someone else used the Toki toki no mi to send something into the future to Raftel, (possibly the One piece), meaning Roger couldn't get it because he was too early. ( and the whole kozuki thing would kinda be foreshadowing)

In this theory the One piece was sent milions of years or whatever amount of time into the future making it unobtainable and if the Towa Towa no mi exists, it could counter the Toki toki no mi and force whatever was sent to the future to arrive at raftel at the present time.

Or perhaps Bonney fruit might already do that. Meaning she would have to come to Raftel

It's a bunch of diferent notions cobled together, it probably won't work out but if that's her fruit's name, it would be a hell of a coincidence.

It's kinda of a clusterfuck of diferent ideas but basically in one variation of the 13 straw hats theories one guy came up with a gorowase of Sunny 13

Originally the theory was that all the SH with DF have a gorowase that include the numbers 1 to 10

Gomu - 56
Hito -110
hana -87
Yomi -43

Meaning 2 and 9 is missing which could be Kuma's fruit the paw-paw fruit, in this theory Vivi gets it so that her number counts both in the time skip and pre time skip words

So you'd get:

Gomu - 56
Hito -110
hana -87
Yomi -43
Nikyu-29

Which adds to 325 and reads as SANIGO which is Sunny in japanese.

But in this theory you get another word for the wordplay and for the second word you have 2 new SHs, someone with the Nikyu (Vivi makes it count twice), Yamato and someone else.

So you'd get

Inu (yamato) - 10
Nikyu -29
???? - 100

This reads as 139 which is JUSANKO meaning 13, so both words would read SANIGO JUSANKO which is the Sunny 13, aka the 13 SHs.

For the Gorowase word for 100, you can get a bunch of stupid powers like the Tray tray fruit or the train train fruit, but you can also get the Towa Towa no Mi, which means the eternity/perpetuity fruit.
The towa towa no mi would be something involving time manipulation or time stopping powers, similiar to what Boney has.

Added to that idea that i've seen circuling around is that, the reason why Roger was too early when he reached Raftel was because Tokki or someone else used the Toki toki no mi to send something into the future to Raftel, (possibly the One piece), meaning Roger couldn't get it because he was too early. ( and the whole kozuki thing would kinda be foreshadowing)

In this theory the One piece was sent milions of years or whatever amount of time into the future making it unobtainable and if the Towa Towa no mi exists, it could counter the Toki toki no mi and force whatever was sent to the future to arrive at raftel at the present time.

Or perhaps Bonney fruit might already do that. Meaning she would have to come to Raftel

It's a bunch of diferent notions cobled together, it probably won't work out but if that's her fruit's name, it would be a hell of a coincidence.
Good theory, especially since the most obvious "time time" fruit name is already taken, but it requires a lot of things to happen just right, and it also assumes both that Yamato and Vivi will join, and that Kuma will die and Vivi gets his fruit. Imo Bonney's power is probably the age age fruit. They conveniently avoided the name with Shinobu's fruit, I wouldn't be surprised if they were saving it for Bonney. I'd love it if this theory was true though:kata: