Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I read easier on https://ww3.readkingdom.com/chapter/kingdom-spoilers-raw-chapter-741/

Bakemono Kanki me 🧐

Shin should make Kanki action into his development. He saw with his own eyes again and again on Kanki choices even though Shin disagree on some things while Shin couldn't do anything...,at all.

Shin should be aware that he needs something to be a GG first.

# if Naruto has a quote
"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
, we should see Shin own style of quote

His instinctual is still below Duke hyou. I expect he shows another instinct in this arc that is felt heavier than when he help mouten side

Last edited:
I read easier on https://ww3.readkingdom.com/chapter/kingdom-spoilers-raw-chapter-741/

Bakemo no Kanki me 🧐

Shin should make Kanki action into his development. He saw with his own eyes again and again on Kanki choices even though Shin disagree on some things while Shin couldn't do anything.

Shin should be aware that he need something to be a GG first.

# if Naruto has a quote , we should see Shin own style

His instinctual is still below Duke hyou. I expect he shows another instinct in this arc that is felt heavier than when he help mouten side
hype this guerilla warfare at the highest level

Turn around by Kanki is incredible. So glad that he is not again killing civilians to make his point. But still I don’t think it’ll be easy to defeat Riboku. Riboku vs Zenou will be interesting. Most probably Zenou will get beat here.
Kan Ki has pulled an excellent move in this latest chapter, but it seems like wherever I go, people are just completely overlooking the fact he knowingly sprung Ri Boku's ambush because he was confident he could reverse the situation.

All he has achieved so far is losing 130,000 men, including about 99% of his army, surviving long enough to link up with Qin survivors and setting up an ambush that seems like it will obviously fail.

Ultimately, killing Ri Boku would be worth 100s of thousands lives to Qin, but losing so many and failing in that objective could cost even a general as successful as Kan Ki his head in that era.

Last edited:
Regardless of the battle result i hope we get to see Kanki and Riboku in intense fights to see how strong they are
I always thought Riboku would be close to top tier level because of some of the martial hype he got here and there but the last time he fought it wasn't too impressive

Regardless of the battle result i hope we get to see Kanki and Riboku in intense fights to see how strong they are
I always thought Riboku would be close to top tier level because of some of the martial hype he got here and there but the last time he fought it wasn't too impressive
Riboku definitely got weaker compared to his prime. But he should still be strong. Like Shouheikun for example. SHK shouldn't be much weaker than his prime.

But Riboku vs Kanki duel would be hype. Although I'm pretty sure Riboku would beats Kanki with mid difficulty in a sword duel.

Riboku definitely got weaker compared to his prime. But he should still be strong. Like Shouheikun for example. SHK shouldn't be much weaker than his prime.

But Riboku vs Kanki duel would be hype. Although I'm pretty sure Riboku would beats Kanki with mid difficulty in a sword duel.
I don't buy the prime shit unless it's stated by the character
We literally had guys coming out of jail after 14 years where they got no training or decent food yet whopped the molly fuck out of people
As far as i'm concerned anyone that is not too old is as strong as they were if not stronger unless said otherwise

Whichever way you look at it, either Kanki has to take Riboku's head or it's been a disaster.
This.

Rin Ko considered losing the 300 riders that made up the core of his personal army as devastating as losing his limbs. And those were soldiers. Elites forged by the fires of war, yes, but soldiers first and last. There are millions where those come from.

Kan Ki's lost an army comprised of bandits with very specific talents and skillsets that have survived long enough his under command that they could be considered an army comprised of elites in their own right. Replacing them will be far more difficult.

Last edited:
Kan Ki has pulled an excellent move in this latest chapter, but it seems like wherever I go, people are just completely overlooking the fact he knowingly sprung Ri Boku's ambush because he was confident he could reverse the situation.

All he has achieved so far is losing 130,000 men, including about 99% of this army, surviving long enough to link up with Qin survivors and setting up an ambush that seems like it will obviously fail.

Ultimately, killing Ri Boku would be worth 100s of thousands lives to Qin lives, but losing so many and failing in that objective could cost even a general as successful as Kan Ki his head in that era.
Yeah true but killing Riboku here would be huge for Qin. Riboku is the only wall preventing Qin conquering Zhao. If Kanki defeats Riboku, 100 thousand lives will be saved.
Kanki getting ambushed is not totally his fault imo. Ousen or some other commander instead of Kanki would have been ambushed here as well. Atleast Kanki was competent enough to escape from the ambush capture Gian and then ambush Riboku through his mind games(no one has ambushed Riboku so far in Kingdom except for YoTanWa and mountain tribes during battle of Sai)

Yeah true but killing Riboku here would be huge for Qin. Riboku is the only wall preventing Qin conquering Zhao. If Kanki defeats Riboku, 100 thousand lives will be saved.
Kanki getting ambushed is not totally his fault imo. Ousen or some other commander instead of Kanki would have been ambushed here as well. Atleast Kanki was competent enough to escape from the ambush capture Gian and then ambush Riboku through his mind games(no one has ambushed Riboku so far in Kingdom except for YoTanWa and mountain tribes during battle of Sai)
If they kill Riboku, it's definitely worth it and is ultimately a win, albeit with heavy losses sustained.

How is Kan Ki not at completely fault? He chose to spring a trap he knew was there.

Ri Boku specifically set that trap for Kan Ki. His inner monologue revealed that he knew generals like Ou Sen wouldn’t have pushed forward after Roumou, but he was counting on Kan Ki to do just that.

What is there to praise about him escaping a situation he put himself in? It’s not like he escape with many men to begin with.

The 10K Heki Army, 50K Fuu Han Army and the 55K Kan Ki Army were virtually wiped out. In Kan Ki’s case he only has a couple hundred cavalry left.

To me, setting up his ambush on Ri Boku is the first impressive thing Kan Ki has done in this arc that isn’t discredited or undermined by his own stupidity.