Powers & Abilities King of Hell is a bigger deal than Joyboy Awakening

Who deals higher damaji?

• Sun God

• King of Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quick growth wasnt enough to compare him to the strongest ones, it meant his growth reached to a place no one else in Wano reached. That comparison to Roger-Xebec etc is a crazy portrayal no one else have. Even Zoro's Asura scar wasnt enough to compare him with Oden, and only enough to make Kaidou recognize him as just also having CoC just like he recognized Luffy's CoC at Kuri and Kidd' CoC. Kaidou didnt single Zoro out. Even if you say Zoro was nerfed due to Hakai, it's just one attack from Kaidou and Big Mom each. Zoro being so nerfed just by 2 times an Emperor's attack (while Kaidou almost always focus his attacks on Luffy), is saying lacking stuff about Zoro's durability and overall powerlvel in the first place. I'm not the type to debate zorowankers but Nik was the one tagging me then making confused noises when i responded to him lol.
Either you have no idea what you're talking about or you're denying facts.

Kaido didn't place Luffy on their level. He didn't compare Luffy's attack power to their power. He didn't say Luffy's growth reached a level nobody else reached in Wano. He was just surprised by Luffy's growth rate.

Here's the scene that supports my post.

Kaido ask himself what happened to Luffy after he beat him and wonders if Luffy could reach their level. He doesn't put Luffy on that level. Nor does he compared Luffy's level to their level.

Kaido recognized Zoro's strength by acknowledging Zoro's power to scar him which was separate from his CoC. Yes, he didn't compare Zoro's strength to Oden's strength. Just like he didn't compare Luffy's strength to any top tier strength. Just wonder if Luffy could reach level thanks to his quick growth. No wonder Oda kept Zoro away from Kaido post RT. He didn't want Zoro to embarrass Luffy.

Hakai wasn't 2 times a Yonko attack. That's headcannon you and the other haters push to try to downplay Zoro's strength. It was beyond that. Hakai is a combination attack formed by 2 Yonko performing the technique in perfect sync with full strength. It's one of the strongest attacks in the entire manga and required more power than Kaido and Big Mom used up to that time. That's the reason Oda had Kaido ask Big Mom if she still had the power needed to perform hakai even though we saw her use elbaf spear several times and had the power to slip the sky while clashing with Kaido.

It's funny how some try so hard to make Zoro dealing with hakai a bad thing for him while the captains couldn't do anything about it other than run scared, rely on Zoro's protection and thank him for it. That shows us they wouldn't have been able to handle the attack as well as Zoro, if at all.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So Luffy needed:

Acoa, Acoc, Awakening, G5 +Increased physical attributes in Udon, when training with Kairoseki handcuffs.

5 power ups all this to take down Kaidou who has been wasting energy all night with the island...

I remember people saying that internal destruction would be enough. LMFAOOOOOO

Looks like people didn't say that for nothing...

Acoa, Acoc, Awakening, G5 +Increased physical attributes in Udon, when training with Kairoseki handcuffs + carrying an island all night + fighting 15 people + taking an unimaginable amount of hits ...:pepecroc:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It destroyed the horn put Kaido in base and destroyed a Volcano while causing earthquakes all around Wano.

Bigger damage than anything Zoro has done.
All of that and yet, not a single dragon scale was cracked... :lusalty:
The rest is theatrics, pretty much like KKG in DR...

Luffy beat 3 shichibukais + 2 yonko commanders + 1 yonko at tender age of 19. Imagine what he will do at kaidos age.
:finally::finally:
He already reached peak at 19 and remains weaker than Kaido. :kriwhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Luffy defeats Lucci next chapter without CoC, what's gonna happen I wonder?:myman:
Should something happen? :sanmoji:
We have already established that G5 is not what people thought it was.
King of Hell is an incomparably better upgrade than Gomu no Awakening.
And we already established that Zoro is stronger before upgrades.
I guess the only cope left is to grab onto "muh sky splitter"... :catlewd: