Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
We also have to wait because One Piece is on break. I think Zoro and Brook make the most sense because they will most likely see Kizaru first. Ultimately, Zoro will be the one to fight Kizaru because I don’t think Brook is anywhere near ready for an admiral fight. Finally Zoro is the only one who pointed out that they are on a government island, and he said that he would handle would come to their rescue if needed. My hopes are up but Oda did destroy them during Wano!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
We also have to wait because One Piece is on break. I think Zoro and Brook make the most sense because they will most likely see Kizaru first. Ultimately, Zoro will be the one to fight Kizaru because I don’t think Brook is anywhere near ready for an admiral fight. Finally Zoro is the only one who pointed out that they are on a government island, and he said that he would handle would come to their rescue if needed. My hopes are up but Oda did destroy them during Wano!
Zoro and Kizaru is something that was a long time coming, the payback for Sabaody.
The only thing that can ruin it is MC which Oda has to force into situations where he doesnt belong and we know that the man just cant help himself. :milaugh:

I reach the point where i not longer care who he fights or what he does.....
To me Zoro and Brook are the most logical choice since Luffy and the others already met all the Vegapunks and Lucci

C'mon Oda you can't always introduce a new character and have him interacting with the same group, show some variety
The problem is that the only character who is getting plots development focusing is luffy the others are spectators/cheerleaders but they're not doing anything loda is showing to be unable to give plots to the others that's why we didn't see yet zoro and Brook Loda leaved them behind because of the seraphims and the pantis wich in Zoro's case doesn't make sense because they're going to be allies or enemies and sooner or later he has to meet them
:sighting:

Armament haki
Erkan already did all the work for us. :milaugh:
Oda is being consistent with the CoC sound effects since Luffy vs. Chinjao and Doflamingo CoC Haki clash:
ZZAP

-Chapter 716

ZZT

ZZAT!!

- Chapter 782

While Zolo's CoA on his sword sound effect:

ZZD

-Chapter 778

ZRD

-Chapter 787

Raisin's CoA Haki

ZZR

- Chapter 897

ZRRRD

- Chapters 1010, 1003.
The similarity and the difference could be ''D'' or ''R'' sound effect, in comparison with CoC Haki's Zap, or Zzt.
ZAP

- Chapter 893
While in CoA Haki clash, its only GCANG or GANK

- Chapter 883
The only exception could be Ulti's head, if she doesn't have a low level CoC Haki like Doflamingo or Chinjao:

- Chapter 983
Interesting that, even Advance CoA Haki has no sound effect, or that Jinbe's CoA Haki clashes, Fujitora and Luffy, or Sabo and Burgess's CoA Haki clashes has no ZAP or ZZT sound effect:

- Chapter 737

- Chapter 799

- Chapter 1018

- Chapter 955

- Chapter 946
And again, WB and Roger clash, has ZZT

I really tried to support you guys in the Battledome and Power Level Discussion discussions, but you guys overstate your claims too much.

I think we'll get along better through other characters that involve Zoro like Rayleigh and Kizaru!, but not Zoro!!
:kuzanope: