Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Well it's nice that he says that all, but still the whole thing with Cure and Acnoella was not so good.

But I am hype about mother and the coming arc(s). :steef:

Any ideas what he means with true identity?
I mean it was obvious from the start
Cure's and Acnoella's plot lines felt random and were short
This is why I prefer a planned story
You can always add some elements later but the core of a story + the structure of the arcs should be decided
That was Mashima's biggest mistake with FT
FT couldโ€™ve been sooo much better, itโ€™s always hard to handle spontaneous ideas
This is why I loved Rave Master, the story felt complete
Mashima has top tier writing skills, he should use them more and invest more time into it
Natsu's past and Ziggy's reveal are the best examples, he can do it

I mean it was obvious from the start
Cure's and Acnoella's plot lines felt random and were short
This is why I prefer a planned story
You can always add some elements later but the core of a story + the structure of the arcs should be decided
That was Mashima's biggest mistake with FT
FT couldโ€™ve been sooo much better, itโ€™s always hard to handle spontaneous ideas
This is why I loved Rave Master, the story felt complete
Mashima has top tier writing skills, he should use them more and invest more time into it
Natsu's past and Ziggy's reveal are the best examples, he can do it
Yep, and the most sad part about Cure, Acnoella etc, he could make them better in U0, but I am sure, he will not doing it and sadly with that mistake, Acnoella, Cure and Crow are bad written characters. :/

I hope he planed the whole U0 story.

We are in the Endgame now.
:finally:

ps. Once again I will say this so I can claim the rights to this theory.

Rachel is evil or just psychopathic about time traveling and changing the future/history.

She's tricking Edens Zero crew into something ill.
I hope you're right with that. Would be :steef:

Seth

โ€Ž
Yep, and the most sad part about Cure, Acnoella etc, he could make them better in U0, but I am sure, he will not doing it and sadly with that mistake, Acnoella, Cure and Crow are bad written characters. :/

I hope he planed the whole U0 story.

I hope you're right with that. Would be :steef:
Fam, she shows up, acts like a mom and then:

Sooooooooooooo. Universe Zero is a Universe of possibilities and the only way there is Edens Zero ship and Rebecca's powers.

She is plotting something 120%.

I think she is lost in the madness from having time traveling powers.

Fam, she shows up, acts like a mom and then:

Sooooooooooooo. Universe Zero is a Universe of possibilities and the only way there is Edens Zero ship and Rebecca's powers.

She is plotting something 120%.

I think she is lost in the madness from having time traveling powers.
Yeah, I really hope she is the enemy. She also left her family really fast again. Maybe because she also uses her power or something else.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, I really hope she is the enemy. She also left her family really fast again. Maybe because she also uses her power or something else.
Yeah, it's kinda funny. AYO Rachel here, this is my backstory, also this is Universe 0 please go there, bye.

:milaugh:

Yeah, it's kinda funny. AYO Rachel here, this is my backstory, also this is Universe 0 please go there, bye.

:milaugh:
Yeah, she also had no interest to wait. She also said, she will meet her again in U0, but U0 is another timeline, with another Rachel, she will not remember her, or rather she will not remember that this events happened. Besides she also uses her power to remember anything, because she need them all for her plan. So how can she say, we will meet again?

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, she also had no interest to wait. She also said, she will meet her again in U0, but U0 is another timeline, with another Rachel, she will not remember her, or rather she will not remember that this events happened. Besides she also uses her power to remember anything, because she need them all for her plan. So how can she say, we will meet again?
She's up to something. I think she's crazy like I said before. She is addicted to using her powers and probably lost sanity at this point.

She's up to something. I think she's crazy like I said before. She is addicted to using her powers and probably lost sanity at this point.
Probably. I really hope she will be the enemy and kills Connor, would be an emotional moment for Rebecca and because she can't rewrite the history this time, he would stay dead.

Will the E1 also travel to U0?

Seth

โ€Ž
Probably. I really hope she will be the enemy and kills Connor, would be an emotional moment for Rebecca and because she can't rewrite the history this time, he would stay dead.

Will the E1 also travel to U0?
That would be sick.

No idea about Edens One. Rachel overshadows that ship's existence a little, this is also another point directing us at Rachel being the villain.

If not, I think someone is behind the Edens One, that would be kinda boring if next big bad is just AI.

That would be sick.

No idea about Edens One. Rachel overshadows that ship's existence a little, this is also another point directing us at Rachel being the villain.

If not, I think someone is behind the Edens One, that would be kinda boring if next big bad is just AI.
Yeah and no one mentioned that ship again, after lendard was destroeyed by the hands of the chronophage.

I always hoped she will be an villain or the final villain. So I am really hyped about the next arc. Even if she not appears in the next arc, I think she will has changed events in U0, well of course only if she really is the villain, so maybe she will use some characters to make her plan true. My biggest wish would be, that she never abandoned Rebecca. She lives with her on her planet and Rebecca will also be the "enemy". So this time, she will not be the one who takes Shiki with her from Granbell. Maybe Shiki will be the only one who will remember anything, because of his gravity power. So he must use this to get his crew together. But Rebecca will wait in the Yukino cosmos.

They have the same art style but the story, characters and concept is complete different
Give it a try!
I think itโ€™s the best weekly Shonen right now
The first ~ 60 chapters are alright/good but it gets way better after that
Itโ€™s just my opinion though, everyone has a different taste
:catpole:
You recommended Pandora hearts to someoen. I read also read that one. It was good, but it was unnecessarily long.