Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5 hours left

@Mashiro Blue could we get a vote count please? once you have the time
Yeah I figured we had to be just about done.

I'm not interested in an Ekko lynch. I don't feel super comfortable with a policy lynch on Zolo. Pero has claimed they are a policy lynch, but there was some legit suspicion around that slot and initial votes. Despite Pero's feelings about it, I still don't think there was any attempt to defend and I felt like they came off scummy around if.

Who said that they may know Pero's role and that it should be town? That would be the only thing stopping me from voting here.

Ekko wagon grew easier than Pero’s wagon, even by people who are just jumping on board.

I’m not down for the Ekko lynch. I have him mostly null, but gun to head right now would put him slight town.

Pero is now behaving more like I expect him to behave when being voted, but he’s doing so after I pointed out he wasn’t doing it so it doesn’t really count anymore.

I don’t like his protection claim/justification. (Wanting to protect himself from town misfire isn’t beyond the realm of a justification Town Pero could have for an action but throwing up a self protect early in the game is typically more scum behavior unless your name is Flower imo)

I still see no better lynch than Zolo. @Lord Melkor How is that vote working out for you?
Not the worst possible vote, let me catch me up from this to page 34 first. At least there is night phase in the other game now.

Any current reads? Many people are voting Pero, I am not fully sure about the reasons.

And why are you suddenly so friendly to me?

Yeah I figured we had to be just about done.

I'm not interested in an Ekko lynch. I don't feel super comfortable with a policy lynch on Zolo. Pero has claimed they are a policy lynch, but there was some legit suspicion around that slot and initial votes. Despite Pero's feelings about it, I still don't think there was any attempt to defend and I felt like they came off scummy around if.

Who said that they may know Pero's role and that it should be town? That would be the only thing stopping me from voting here.
Pero isn’t a policy lynch from my experience with him. He’s a player who typically can play pretty scummy early and get himself under fire on most D1s but he gets out of it as town more often than not when I’ve played with him.

Ekko wagon grew easier than Pero’s wagon, even by people who are just jumping on board.

I’m not down for the Ekko lynch. I have him mostly null, but gun to head right now would put him slight town.

Pero is now behaving more like I expect him to behave when being voted, but he’s doing so after I pointed out he wasn’t doing it so it doesn’t really count anymore.

I don’t like his protection claim/justification. (Wanting to protect himself from town misfire isn’t beyond the realm of a justification Town Pero could have for an action but throwing up a self protect early in the game is typically more scum behavior unless your name is Flower imo)
I don't care that Pero is a policy lynch or thinks they are one, but they legit put up no defense against any of the votes and they weren't just policy votes like on Zolo. I also feel like their inability to name a scum on their wagon, until prompted further, wasn't a great look, especially when Pero was claiming it was a scum influenced wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.