Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
That research is finally coming true bro.... lol
That link you sent me mentions that after the Chu Campaign, Wang Ben (Ouhon) and Li Xin lead a conquest of Qi to defeat their King, King Jian.

Ousen = Wang Jian

The Ou family is originally from Qi

Hara just established this arc the connection between Ousen and Qi

We also know Ousen wants to be the King of his own state

Hmmmm.....,.

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Shin is home, already? So would be no fight between him and Riboku? :okay:
Aye, where you been man? I thought we lost you. Lol. Welcome back. :madmonk:

Shin vs Riboku is going to happen in the future. Houken was enough for this arc. :akaman:
Man...Hara really can't draw arms :whitepress:
Hara does not draw arms, he draws A.R.M.S. (Appendages of Raw Masculine Savagery). :akasalt:

Texts :

(oh boy,
"Is--- is it alright, Shin?!"
-- "Call me Ri Shin. Kakakakaka")

CREDITS to Sil
More clear translation thanks to mysterious from TKC :

The context is not very clear but I would just guess it

Shin : Then I will chose a name too .. Ri* Shin

Sei : understood .

[ Ri Shin ]
[It was the birth of a name that its military fame will prosper for more than 20 years ]

What ? are you sure of this shin ?

Shin : Call me Ri Shin
Kakakaka

(* note it is the same Ri in Ri boku)

More clear translation thanks to mysterious from TKC :

The context is not very clear but I would just guess it

Shin : Then I will chose a name too .. Ri* Shin

Sei : understood .

[ Ri Shin ]
[It was the birth of a name that its military fame will prosper for more than 20 years ]

What ? are you sure of this shin ?

Shin : Call me Ri Shin
Kakakaka

(* note it is the same Ri in Ri boku)
Wait. :sus:

Did Shin just choose the same family name as Riboku just to troll him? :doffytroll:

Aye, where you been man? I thought we lost you. Lol. Welcome back. :madmonk:

Shin vs Riboku is going to happen in the future. Houken was enough for this arc. :akaman:

Hara does not draw arms, he draws A.R.M.S. (Appendages of Raw Masculine Savagery). :akasalt:
Aye man I am here, again. Lol Got to deal with real life shit for a while. Thanks, Tartan:smithnie:

Some said Riboku will die this very arc though:perocry: I am affraid this time is only chance

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Aye man I am here, again. Lol Got to deal with real life shit for a while. Thanks, Tartan:smithnie:

Some said Riboku will die this very arc though:perocry: I am affraid this time is only chance
My speculation, Shibasou will not let Riboku die yet. He’ll go to the capital and threaten to stick the Zhao King’s head on a pike or something like that lol. I’ve heard some say the pedo King dies this year, maybe SBS is the one to straight up kill him lmfao.

But I doubt Riboku will die now as Zhao seems to have plenty of fight left on them. They still have hundreds of thousands of troops at their disposal.

Last edited:
More Page

Some translations :

Shin is told that a general need a surname,
Then there is some flashback on Hyou, and that his name is actually Ri Hyou.
Shin then remembered about "Let have our name soar across the world" (their childhood promise), and Shin then decides,
"Alright, I'll go with Ri Shin then." (ore mo Ri Shin ni suru)
And some shocked Shoubunkun (?) "Re-really Shin?" and with just like that
"It's Ri Shin / Call me Ri Shin. KAKAKAA."

credits to Sil

Some translations :

Shin then remembered about "Let have our name soar across the world" (their childhood promise), and Shin then decides,

credits to Sil
Wasn't Shin irl related to Riboku or something? (I think i read it somewhere before)
But here he just picked the name of his childhood friend or is it going to be some sort of coincidence that Shin actualy have the same name?

Wasn't Shin irl related to Riboku or something? (I think i read it somewhere before)
But here he just picked the name of his childhood friend or is it going to be some sort of coincidence that Shin actualy have the same name?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/magaxk...f-an-investigation-of-qin-general-li-xin/amp/

You must've read it here as before we even posted a picture of family tree as well.

Some translations :

credits to Sil
Shin is orphan, and so it was always highly unlikely he knew his surname, this being Hyou sur name and using it this way can make both their names soar across the World like they always wanted, i think it's right step from Hara.

Tho an more interesting plot was also possible, if Shin really was Ri Shin and had ties to Ri boku.

Some translations :

credits to Sil
More panels :

Sadly shin still living in that small hut after getting so much land and gold units :josad: