Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm thinking we'll get a MADS reunion. Like first we got Caesar, then we were forced to meet Judge, now obtaining VP and the cover story? That can't just be fluff, I think there's going to be a moment of getting the band back together somehow.
I'm counting on it.
Where could be better for Vegapunk to hide then a moving kingdom with his old gang?
:pepebusi:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm thinking we'll get a MADS reunion. Like first we got Caesar, then we were forced to meet Judge, now obtaining VP and the cover story? That can't just be fluff, I think there's going to be a moment of getting the band back together somehow.
I don’t know if Queen will come back
But yeah Vegapunk Caesar and Judge should meet

The anime with Sanji vs K and Q was great

I don't know how to ask this without sounding slightly offensive.. but I keep noticing it and I got to know if I'm the only one..

Do the movie directors have an agenda? Despite Twit fans and such we all know Sanji is literally the other side of the scale from being gay. But whereas the manga and anime has him in normal, cool outfits, sometimes pink but not over doing it. The movies have ... made him more and more fruity by each one, the recent RED being the biggest clear indication. Like the outfit, okay it screams metrosexual but can live with it. But then they made him cheerlead with the U being literally Bon Clay's Okama Kenpo pose, a pose of an art he adamantly refused to learn.

And it's not even just the outfits pushing him to that. Then we had that scene everyone tries to use to call him a pedo these days.

Are the movie directors pushing their own views onto the character since they don't have to follow the manga those times?

I did not know this existed,

...With that specifically, and the other covers and images of space and moon stuff Sanji's been shown with along with Queen's words about fire. And the spiral thing (the SBS said it controlled the tides)... Are we sure he's not somehow part Lunarian?
The lyrics in English are profound and her voice make it sounds like a piercing lullaby.. Which it is

For those that sleep on the seas.
The lullaby is the Sea Moon.
The bedsheets of waves that project the night sky.
Make the stars wave about,
And twinkle more than the sky .

The moon bleeds into each one.
To those that they can't meet.
And guide them to their smiles.

SEA MOON SEE YOU~
If I can see you again.
SEA MOON SEE YOU~
After I make my dream come true.
Take those men who do not fear battles.
And quietly put them to sleep...
Good night, good night...

On those shoulders that don't know peacefulness.
A gentle blanket..
I'll teach you ...

If I am to sacrifice everything to these seas
I'm sure to find everything in these seas...
And again...

Children who do not wake from their dreams.
So we don't wake them...
So we don't wake them...
SEA MOON SEE YOU