Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Luffy obviously still not as strong as Kaido and wouldn’t have been able to win completely alone, that’s why Oda can still have him grow stronger and stronger. Even if we are close to the end it’s not the time yet for Luffy to be the strongest man alive, that’s eos type of thing.
Luffy is stronger than Kaido. This so what Oda has written in Road to laughtale part 3 and part 4.

No jus that but the Luffy that defeted kaido was a 1% health.

This Gear 5 Luffy has stronger haki than Kaidon and is 100% healthy.

its no different than how luffy always fought
Post automatically merged:

they're so mad this didnt happen lol.
I am usually not the type to pick on someone or troll, though it may happen on a very rare occasion.

But here, I am going to totally express in 100% honesty my feelings, and absolutely pick on this image. I have been seeing this supposed Gear 5 picture floating around for years.

I want to use no reservation and no restraint in expressing, in no uncertain terms, that I absolutely hate, loathe and dislike that picture. The whole concept of it. Everything.

It literally reaks of the spirit of Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super leaking into places where it neither fits nor belongs. It is grotesque to me, in every way and sense of the word. It is literally and not figuratively, unoriginality and lack of creativity attempting to market itself as something new and remarkable. A symbol and iconographic image representative of people who have run of ideas.

Let Super Saiyans and Ultra Instinct stick to its own normal borders and not usurp the place of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.