Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
In the past, I took a great personal offense to the abuse of the term "White Supremacy". But in this case? I'm gonna let it slide. See, in the wisdom that comes with age - I have learned something. Things could always be worse.

There are certain references and commentary and remarks I expected to hear people make with reference to Luffy's Gear 5 that so far I have not which would of been the worst of it. And I am not going to tell any of you in the post, but if you ask it of me I might clarify what I was initially expecting some members of the community to compare some of the Gear Fifth Elements to. For now my lips are shut.
Didn't read + ratio

In the past, I took a great personal offense to the abuse of the term "White Supremacy". But in this case? I'm gonna let it slide. See, in the wisdom that comes with age - I have learned something. Things could always be worse.

There are certain references and commentary and remarks I expected to hear people make with reference to Luffy's Gear 5 that so far I have not which would of been the worst of it. And I am not going to tell any of you in the post, but if you ask it of me I might clarify what I was initially expecting some members of the community to compare some of the Gear Fifth Elements to. For now my lips are shut.
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.