Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you in Jail

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Why is it not a good idea?
Because i know it's not going to get town anywhere closer to win. I said million times already i'm not scum.

Okay so that shows you're not really paying attention to the game.
That shows i was tired.

Yeah, why does that seem so far fetched? Why are you entering trivia when you have no chance of winning?
I can use google. Low chance doesn't mean no chance.

Dest was a candidate, but LM claims Dest is not a dragon. So we assume it‘s Charlie.
Neither am I. Why checking Dest and not me od everyone assumes i'm scum anyway?

Because i know it's not going to get town anywhere closer to win. I said million times already i'm not scum.

That shows i was tired.

I can use google. Low chance doesn't mean no chance.

Neither am I. Why checking Dest and not me od everyone assumes i'm scum anyway?
These are weak responses, Tohru-chan.

If you can guarantee he flips scum. Because I really hate Town going down and being at the mercy of two scum teams. Esp since I think Ratchet, LM and Indigo who helped me are Town.

Vote Lynch Charlie.
I mean, I cant guarantee anything in a super role madness game. But I would say Charlie is our best bet. As I mentioned before, I think he's played a scummy game. He's also one of the few people that could be Tohru. I don't see any better candidates this phase nor has anyone suggested anything else.

I mean, I cant guarantee anything in a super role madness game. But I would say Charlie is our best bet. As I mentioned before, I think he's played a scummy game. He's also one of the few people that could be Tohru. I don't see any better candidates this phase nor has anyone suggested anything else.
Yeah. I think this might be the best bet here.

@Charlie can you claim?

Also @Ratchet I got half of Milim‘s role sheet and her full wincon now. She has to kill 3 players who claimed and then survive the game. So she likely can‘t kill anymore after her third. No idea about the player yet, still, but I don‘t think I can find them.

I

Indigo

Just finished re-watching Avatar 1, gonna watch the 2nd one tonight.

Also @Ratchet I got half of Milim‘s role sheet and her full wincon now. She has to kill 3 players who claimed and then survive the game. So she likely can‘t kill anymore after her third. No idea about the player yet, still, but I don‘t think I can find them.
Great catch! and it seems like Milim already got two kills that claimed, so they only need a third one. We gotta be careful with claiming.

Any wagons going already?

Just finished re-watching Avatar 1, gonna watch the 2nd one tonight.

Great catch! and it seems like Milim already got two kills that claimed, so they only need a third one. We gotta be careful with claiming.

Any wagons going already?
Yeah. She‘ll most likely be harmless after the third kill anyhow, so that‘s good news, at least. Maybe you can get a scum to claim lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.