Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the point is, it's all of the higher ups. The Admirals and Vice Admirals. Lower soldiers, no matter their stance, have to follow command. Akainu was willing to blow Coby's head off for asking to save Marine lives. Soldiers who comply will simply get executed by the higher ranked Marines. Compliance is the same as complicity.

Weird to use an encounter from an unknown past. By that logic, Luffy also lost a lot of times against people who are considered fodder now. Shanks' growth rate >> Teach's growth rate, proof being that Yami + Gura Teach canonically stated that he is not ready to face prime Shanks. Case closed. And sure, even if your argue that base Teach > prime Shanks, it would only mean that base Teach is >> Aramaki.

See my answer above. It being all of the higher ranked officers makes it worse, since lower ranking officers have to fall to command. Those in the Marines who dictate the course, are ruthless and evil.
In real life deserters are executed. Not sure why it’s only bad when fictional navy men do it.

Yankers would begging marine force save their ass when criminals threat them.

Remeind of anti-cop person call the police when crime affect this person.

Read 40k. war hammer and they make World government saint and they sre least worst vacation when dealing chaos guys (anarchy code word), amd crazy stuff.

Last edited:
The percentage matter makes zero sense since those with power influence those whom are weaker. Thus the percentage of those thinking like admirals increases lol.
And that's where you are objectively wrong. Kuzan was popular amongst his subordinates because they agree with his ideals since they're good guys as well while most Marines are against Akainu's actions by nature but follow out of fear.

Now let me ask you, are those people evil?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Because he has no affiliation with Ace, while Ace is close to Whitebeard, his (adoptive) son and second divison commander. You have a hard time understanding context do you. Lmao.
This doesn’t actually address any point I made, so I’m not even sure how to respond to it aside from pointing out that Yonko fans are, as always, too stupid to respond to any point Admiral fans make. Lol

You mean the same Blackbeard that fearlessly challenged Marineford and wanted to go solo against Garp + Sengoku, didn't feel comfortable to face the Red Hair Pirates while being backed up by his own crew (including the strongest ID prisoners + Shiryu)?
Garp was a pussy at Marineford, Garp bled from a Gear 2 punch and from Dadan, there was nothing to fear from such a pathetic old man lol. Your standards are real high comparing a pathetic old senile fool to the Red Hair Pirates alright lol.

But this is the power of the Navy that you compare the strength of one old man to Shanks and his entire crew lol.

But we all saw how Shanks superior reacts when a real top tier shows up.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Man i wish The Navy would just dissappear, we obviously want millions of people like this good hearted fella to roam around unchecked

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
:laughmoji:
You keep using this argument but literally nobody is saying that the pirates are good people. Who are you arguing against?

Status
Not open for further replies.