Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Whitebeard's death make any progress in Luffy's career as a pirate and leave him one step closer to finding One Piece and discovering the entire history of the lost century just like Kid and Law? NOT.

The death of Whitebeard made Wano a country of paramount importance to the story in which Oda mentioned in an interview being the most important arc of the series is it under Luffy's rule and influence? No, Kaidou's expulsion/death resulted in that, remember that.

And there are a lot of things I could mention here, but honestly, Whitebeard's death didn't change shit.
Your pfp, what episode does it come from?

I hate this dilation between the very first spoilers released and the first real summary.

I preferred the "Redon method" of not too long ago, when it published a nice summary without nonsense, but now it's always a frenzy on Mondays, and until Wednesday there's not shit to discuss

Final War/Mariejois invasion needs to happen asap. Fr.

If Kizaru actually fights, it will be surprising.
The 2 dont have to be related though. An Admiral going down here can be relevant to the plot as Kizaru has always had ties to groups outside his direct organization (i.e. Kuma, Vegapunk, Sentoumaru etc). Other Admirals didnt have this, so it makes sense that Akainu, Fuji and Ryo are around for future conflicts.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I hate this dilation between the very first spoilers released and the first real summary.

I preferred the "Redon method" of not too long ago, when it published a nice summary without nonsense, but now it's always a frenzy on Mondays, and until Wednesday there's not shit to discuss
Korean leaker was the best, its sad that hes gone

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidos crews entire philosophy is well kill you with numbers
In general battles yes, and Jack even apologized to Inuarashi for using this method, but it was the lack of numbers on their side that resulted in this and said that this is how battles work, King and Queen had a solid 1v1 with Zoro and Sanji ... And Kaidou doesn't like to receive help in his 1v1, and the funny thing is that here the opposite happened with Kaidou, he was the one who was challenged in smaller numbers from the beginning until finally 1v1 battles...

Status
Not open for further replies.