Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I was a bit burnt out from the Aries game yesterday. Being Cult Leader Meruem was cool, but lowkey sucked as well.
I can understand that. Being the MC in that game, I literally had the weight of the entire series in my hands. Lots of pressure to make the right moves and take out all the mean bullies that hurt me in my story.

not threatening:
Flower
Prof

other indies that may be hostile:
????

Possible mafia:
LM

Town:
Ratchet
Kawaii Destroya
Pot Goblin?? Idk frankly I don't tend to do strong reads with players I plain don't know

Null:
Indigo
Rest are too until Uzu-senpai helps me out with this so I get a better picture

not in the way I mimic a train of thought, just the "oh this dude is a good manipulator and this other duder may not be and gives a townie vibe" type stuff

I feel like I have blindfolds on atm

I

Indigo

and i'm guessing a ton of people got ultimates while i was out, i just saw a bunch of notifications from Blue and saw that many of those were trivia / games

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I feel like there's been very little in terms of actual scum hunting and instead just people trying to figure out this game via abilities.
Sure, but we aren't going anywhere currently. Look at this:

Charlie - Active
Ratchet - Active
Gambit - Inactive
Flower - Active
MitchMatch - Inactive
Dr_Professor83 - Active
DoctorIndigo - Active
Pot Goblin - Active
Dnineboby - Inactive
Lord Melkor - Active
Eagle - Inactive
Nessos - Inactive

Rottkins - Inactive
Destroya - Active
Kurozumi Seven7 - Inactive
Dr. Watson - Active (just)
Rej - Inactive (jailed)
Xlaw - Inactive

Being charitable, of 18 players left that's 9 that are inactive. It also seems that the townies in there are the ones holding all the kills/investigations. So we can go and purge through all of these once we clear up who is lying about having won Trivia 4, and we will probably hit scum along the way, but I don't see how we can get started on "scum hunting" and "not focus on abilities" when we have literally nothing to work with for half the game. I've bolded the inactives that should be vigged, alternatively the towny(s) out of you/charlie/indigo need to start towning it up to help us lynch correctly there.

I

Indigo

Role: Milim Nava.

Wincons:

Kill All or Savage Survivor. Kill All explains itself and Savage Survivor is Killing 3 players who claimed either fake or real and then surviving the game. I had to choose during D0. Had I chosen SK I could have had infinite anti claim kills and more stronger abilities, now I‘m limited to three kills and self defense abilities. I will just turn into a Survivor after my third kill.

Also I have an Ultimate and don‘t know what it does yet since it says [Secrets].
So it was you all along, welp, there goes two townies for Flower "pro town Indie"

RIP

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nah, that i'm not saying

Not while it still active

One way or the other you're finding out, either i tell you next phase or i die in someone's place
You are just making things more difficult than they need to be. Is half the game inactive, and an indie who doesn't really care about the outcome taking literally all the event buffs, not enough of a handicap?

I

Indigo

You are just making things more difficult than they need to be. Is half the game inactive, and an indie who doesn't really care about the outcome taking literally all the event buffs, not enough of a handicap?
What's the point of me telling right now to everybody who i swapped places with? if it's still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.