Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my fingers crossed for Zoro vs Kizaru brief scuffle, would love to see that. Both for Zoro's growth, so he can get his due respect from Kizaru and then a firm reminder that he's not there yet when Kizaru blitzes him and kicks him to the next island.

And then once that happens the Zoro fandom will cement Kizaru > Kaidou and you'll be in tears 😭
Why would I be in tears? I will wank Kizaru more than them if he can really do that. Its not happening though

because the Admiral wanking on this site is insane lol
@TheAncientCenturion is just circle jerking, dude probably heard from Zenzu and discord that Kizaru is very strong or something

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kizaru target maybe Luffy but it doesn't mean that Zoro won't try to intercept him....unless Luffy and others arrive to the ship before Kizaru comes, Zoro fights Kizaru for sometime...no full length fight but it is to show Zoro growth...

there is another scenario where Dragon intercepts Kizaru but that is still farfetched but not impossible...
A brief clash is possible but not necessary—it sounds forced. We already know how much Zoro has grown tbh. Using Kizaru to test Zoro is a bit too much when Kizru's the main arc boss. If he's not meant to go down this arc, then having him clash with Zoro may be a feasible option. If he's going down this arc, then I don't see Zoro getting anything beyond the Seraphim.

hardcore yonko stans don't accept and give admirals the deserved respect and vice versa is the same...no point...just hope they don't cope and seethe when admirals are above their headcanon level...
am doing my best to reason with @Kerkovian
I have stopped the admiral or yonko bs tbh
am all about individual characters now not these dumb factions.

kaido Akainu BB Kizaru supremacy
LBull and big mom are irrelevant.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People who compare lucci to kaido are stupid
What you're not realizing is that anyone claiming Lucci took an L are the ones comparing him to Kaidou. So that's probably over half the forum rn.

I'd call that a net W. Going from WsW comparisons to now "taking an L" because he fell short of Kaidou's performance. He's still active after facing G5 that's more than solid.

Thats the problem, they are "friends" and even did an interview together after the whole thing a few years ago.

I understand culture in Japan is just different, and Watsuki mentored Oda, but it wasnt a good look and it was probably the first time i felt turned off by liking the series, even if Oda didnt really do anything wrong save for associating himself with Watsuki.
I think we can find a tiny bit of solace in the fact that the most pedo shit oda ever did was Pudding who looks like an actual adult.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A brief clash is possible but not necessary—it sounds forced. We already know how much Zoro has grown tbh. Using Kizaru to test Zoro is a bit too much when Kizru's the main arc boss. If he's not meant to go down this arc, then having him clash with Zoro may be a feasible option. If he's going down this arc, then I don't see Zoro getting anything beyond the Seraphim.
Zoro vs seraphim makes no sense because they can't take his ap. And they clearly aren't going to be destroyed in their intro arc.

And I am the biggest advocate of Kizaru v. Zoro for a long time. Zoro will not get to fight Kizaru if he's going to be the biggest enemy in this arc. It's simply impossible no matter how much sense Zoro v. Kizaru makes.
Luffy vs Kaido had like 10 full chapters and took forever to end. Forget about Kizaru vs Zoro and all the logic behind it, Luffy's only beating one Admiral.

hardcore yonko stans don't accept and give admirals the deserved respect and vice versa is the same...no point...just hope they don't cope and seethe when admirals are above their headcanon level...
all of admirals portrayal so far is when wrestling would have to find excuses for stone cold to lose so hed get fucked over by cheating or random people would run in and distract everybody or whatever

Katakuri a YC1 brawler with strong CoA couldn't deal with the physical strength of Boundman. Lucci gets washed.

Doffy literally brushed off a post-TS version of the same move that KOed Lucci. Unless his durability got 100 times stronger from EL, Lucci stands 0 chance.

Lucci is really overrated. Instead of hyping Lucci to the moon because he can survive several G5's named attacks, actually it just makes G5 really underwhelming.
But nothing new though, it is consistent with on going formula.
G3 failed to KO EL Lucci, G4 failed to KO Doffy in first round, now G5 failed to KO Lucci and Luffy chose to run away instead because Lucci is too hard to deal with, Big Mom vs Marco style.

Status
Not open for further replies.