Lord Melkor - Wendy - Town
Nessos - ??? - ???
Rottkins - ??? - ???
Destroya - ??? - ???
Kurozumi Seven7 - ??? - ???
Dr. Watson - ??? - ???
Rej - ??? - ???
Xlaw - ??? - Town?

Let's not forget about Nessos, Rottkins etc.

I'm not expecting you to have much of a read, no (though I thought his engagement with the thread was shallow enough to warrent a genuine scum read). At he end of the day the only way we can play this is by playing the information game, this may all be valid but, again, surely you can see how your intervention could be perceived that way. I do not have much to work with X other than there is probably at least one scum between you and Charlie. If you don't want to claim, I cannot force you, but your abilities should be directed in either proving yourself town or condemning him.
I can see your point of view, yes. But surely you can see mine and why I voted for someone that I scum read compared to a newbie sub, yeah?

I agree that there is not a lot to work with. That's one of the reasons I voted for Mitch, because in D1 I thought that there was a similar vibe to when I caught him in Aries' game. His disappearing act this phase hasn't helped at all either. It was a slot felt comfortable yeeting.

I'll try my best with my abilities. I got some burnt during D1 and then Charlie blocked me N1. So I've been limited.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can see your point of view, yes. But surely you can see mine and why I voted for someone that I scum read compared to a newbie sub, yeah?
I can *see* it, yes, but I can only take that so far. We are still looking at having to eliminate 5 more Mafia (at least) so there is a need for urgency here. Hence why I'm more willing to work with people who are providing some information as that seems like the only viable path to playing this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Full disclosure, you should be seeing me visiting you shortly. Not a kill, but if you have something it's required. More to the point, can you confirm that your character has received a writeup, or in other terms, is listed below - this is to help establish how many possibly fake characters we are dealing with:

1. Emilia - Re:Zero
2. Chtholly Nota Seniorious - SukaSuka
3. Ai Enma - Hell Girl
4. Milim Nava - Slime Isekai
5. Shalltear Bloodfallen - Overlord - Pero - Town
6. Louise - Familiar of Zero - T-Pein - Town

7. Fear Kubrick - C³
8. Tohru - Dragon Maid - Scum
9. Rimi Sakihata - Chaos;Head

10. Kougyoku Ren - Magi - Scum
11. Nao Tomori - Charlotte
12. Maka Alburn - Soul Eater
13. Wendy Marvell - Fairy Tail - Melkor - Probably Town
14. Krul Tepes - Seraph of the End
15. Akame - Akame ga Kill - Ekko - Town
16. Ruby Toujo - Rosario+Vampire - Monochrome - Town

17. Urara Shiraishi - Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches
18. Roxy - Mushoku Tensei - Town
19. Kanade Tachibana - Angel Beats
20. Rem - Re:Zero
21. Rem Galleu - How not to summon a Demon Lord - Probably Scum
22. Megumin - Konosuba - Scum

23. ??? - Uses Holy Sword a lot - ???
24 - Jibril - NGNL
25 - Rias - ??? - ??? - Indigo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Is there any chance we will get to see the role at the end of the day phase?
[Active - Archangel Camael] - Kotori Itsuka's Angel. An AA-ranked Angel which has complete control over fire. Activate this ability to modkill a player that has broken the rules of the game. The player will be janitored and cannot be revealed by any type of abilities until the end of the game.

I can *see* it, yes, but I can only take that so far. We are still looking at having to eliminate 5 more Mafia (at least) so there is a need for urgency here. Hence why I'm more willing to work with people who are providing some information as that seems like the only viable path to playing this.
I understand, Ratchet. I think this type of game is tough for me because you know no matter where I am, I don't like claiming. I get that in a game like this where revealing information is helpful, my philosophy is just naturally going to go against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.