Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, Ratchet. I think this type of game is tough for me because you know no matter where I am, I don't like claiming. I get that in a game like this where revealing information is helpful, my philosophy is just naturally going to go against that.
So I‘m going to check your flavour. I can still switch to somebody else if you just claim and help Town further, though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
They‘re the only angels so far, no?
Yes, but there prbably only needs to be one Angel. Moreover, the whole Sefira thing with Kanade is a flavour angle that I am really struggling to see, because she herself was just a human with a heart transplant, the Sefira thing is far more closely associated with Date a Live.

Full disclosure, you should be seeing me visiting you shortly. Not a kill, but if you have something it's required. More to the point, can you confirm that your character has received a writeup, or in other terms, is listed below - this is to help establish how many possibly fake characters we are dealing with:

1. Emilia - Re:Zero
2. Chtholly Nota Seniorious - SukaSuka
3. Ai Enma - Hell Girl
4. Milim Nava - Slime Isekai
5. Shalltear Bloodfallen - Overlord - Pero - Town
6. Louise - Familiar of Zero - T-Pein - Town

7. Fear Kubrick - C³
8. Tohru - Dragon Maid - Scum
9. Rimi Sakihata - Chaos;Head

10. Kougyoku Ren - Magi - Scum
11. Nao Tomori - Charlotte
12. Maka Alburn - Soul Eater
13. Wendy Marvell - Fairy Tail - Melkor - Probably Town
14. Krul Tepes - Seraph of the End
15. Akame - Akame ga Kill - Ekko - Town
16. Ruby Toujo - Rosario+Vampire - Monochrome - Town

17. Urara Shiraishi - Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches
18. Roxy - Mushoku Tensei - Town
19. Kanade Tachibana - Angel Beats
20. Rem - Re:Zero
21. Rem Galleu - How not to summon a Demon Lord - Probably Scum
22. Megumin - Konosuba - Scum

23. ??? - Uses Holy Sword a lot - ???
24 - Jibril - NGNL
25 - Rias - ??? - ??? - Indigo
My character is not here as I have not used any abilities. Got two abilities burnt in D1 and then got role blocked N1.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm extending the lynch for more 2h since things are getting spicy here and I need more time today

Lynch in 3h and half

Lunch at midnight. Not very healthy.

Ratchet

My character is not here as I have not used any abilities. Got two abilities burnt in D1 and then got role blocked N1.
From your perspective then, because there are only 23 players, then there should be 26 characters there including your character. Given that we know there are 15 species, and we also know that Witches and Dragons cannot be fake claims, that means one of the species groups with multiple characters must include a fake character, right? So I went through this earlier:
Human
-Akame

Witch
-Urara
-Louise
-Ruby
-Roxy
-Megumin

Vampire
-Shalltear
-Krul

Angel
-Jibril
-Kanade

Demon
-Ai Enma

Curse Object
-Fear Kubrick?

Oni
-Rem

Dragon
-Milim
-Tohru

Elf
-Emilia

Dragon Slayer
-Wendy

Demon Lord
-Milim
-Rias

Death Reaper
-Maka

Esper
-Rimi
-Nao

Fairy
-Chtholly

Demi Human
-Rem Galleu

Hard to fit the Holy Sword user in there.
So the only two groups that have more that one representing are Vampires and Espers. Logicially, then, it means that if there is a Vampire fake claim, it must be Krul Tepes. And because of the existance of Nao being in Prof's wincon, the Esper fake claim must be Rimi Sakihata. Do you see the possible issue I may have here, X? I have every reason to assume that both are in the game.

Ratchet

The only other possibility is that one of the races with only one representative currently are the fake claim, and the real representative hasn't appeared yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.