Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers are stronger than flying 6, 100%
We'll see. If Oda created 9 unique, identifiable characters then I'll be inclined to agree even if they look monster like. But I think it would be more like the Numbers have a spectrum. 2 being the weakest and weaker than most Tobi Roppo, while 10 is the strongest under Jack and above or around the strongest Tobi Roppo.

To me it seems like they are part of the ranking but prefer to stay where they are, therefore their positions arent up for grabs nor do they want to move up or whatever. Anyway, its a guess for now.

Plot Twist: Kaido's son has a bad sense of direction like Zoro... so he's always lost... finding such a hopeless case requires lots of skills... thus makes them able to challenge calamities LOL
Turns out Kaido's son is Zoro's brother. Once Kaido killed the Shimotsuki clan, he kept Zoro's mother and made her have a child with him lul.

You'll see, same face, just with Horns and different hair or some shit

You WATCH

King, Who's-who, Sasaki

or King, Queen, Jack,

which one would feel more intimidating?
King, Queen, Jack. Jack's a clown to us, not to OP world. Inuarashi even said the word "monster" doesnt do him justice. Queen stood up after 2 raw attacks from BM and managed to crack her skull. He's also shown to be intelligent, capable of making deadly viruses, who knows what else he have in store. The F6 havent shown anything at all besides wishing Queen to suddenly die so they have the chance to replace him and Pay-Pay brief performance againts Sanji. Why would Oda de-hype the calamities in the final battle and be like "you know what? i got something better ! the flying six!! (yes, the one Pay Pay is a part of)".

if WW and Sasaki turn out to be stronger, I have no complaint and would be excited as well. But for now, I'm still going with the notion All-Stars are stronger.

Yeah.. I know... But we gotta involve SHs to avenge their crewmember in that scenario... so maybe we can exclude the Grandlfeet LOL... Also, Oda can equalize it by having some betrayel and backstabbing and shit like that.... so yeah...
Honestly i prefer Rocks Complete reunion (Captain if he is Alive - Shiki - Edward Weevil (WB is Dead So His Son) -Silver Axe and Ochoku (if they're alive) and etc) in that case it could be more interesting and way bigger danger than Only Bm and Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.