Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Why is finding Kaido's son such a big deal.

Like is his son lost? Or is the son hiding himself for some reason?

Also there's something wrong with the spoilers.

One spoiler says King is the one who called the tobi Roppo while this new spoiler says Kaido wanted them. So which is it? Did kaido call them or did king?
The roppo last chapter said that Kaido called them for some serious thing, but turns out this chapter King was the one calling them using Kaido's name, my guess is that only this time Kaido wants them to challenge the calamities as a show for BM and he asked King to call them but since according to what King said some of them won't answer the call he used Kaido's name.
The finding Kaido's son should have nothing to do with the challenge this time cuz 2 chapters ago Kaido sent someone to look for him,but I'm curious too why finding Kaido's son have to do with that challenge....maybe he's hard to find or it's like a sort of training Kaido is doing with his son? Guess we'll find out, would be funny if Luffy would be the one to find Kaido's son and getting along with him xD

One of the spoilers say king is the one who summoned the flying six without Kaido's knowledge. The other spoiler says kaido wanted them to demonstrate their power for big mom.
I know something is wrong though, but it make sense.
Remember when Kaido want to show Linlin the flying six, I can see King bringing up the idea of the battle if they find his Son.
King summoned the flying six> Saying Kaido about it and making a plan> Kaido agree and beeing happy to probably show his crew strenght to Big mom.

At least that it is what I expect.

if we go that way (honestly at the moment i still think King Queen and Jack are just their names but lets see) and they turned out to be just epithets, maybe they dont need to be related to the similar disaster for every person that hold a given position.... Like previous Jack could be "Jack the ...." (different from drought), and it would actually help to know which Jack is which?
It doesn't make sense to put a word "Drought" to your epithet if it's not connected to you.

The finding Kaido's son should have to do nothing with the challenge this time cuz 2 chapters ago Kaido sent someone to look for him,but I'm curious too why finding Kaido's son have to do with that challenge....maybe he's hard to find or it's like a sort of training Kaido is doing with his son?
Joyboy's theory is that the son is a number so he's like brain dead and ridiculously strong

That means just getting him to attend the banquet requires you to overpower him and drag him to the banquet so that makes you strong enough to challenge a calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.