Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So King, Queen & Jack are all epithet that they acquired for having the position of All-Star?

That makes me think that...

King and Queen is proly the longest reigned All-Star among them. Being called King the Wildfire that really suits his ability of producing flame. And Queen the Plague for his hobby to make weapons and viruses.

While Jack the Drought, his epithet is apparently opposite of his race, a brindle bass fishman(self-explanatory).

What bothered me when OP Vivre Card Databook was released 10 months ago, Jack's age was also revealed and he is only 28 y/o. I realized that the present Jack was only 8 y/o when Beasts Pirates attacked Kuri 20 years ago. With that said, the present Jack proly was just eventually promoted to All-star after defeating/replacing the former Jack when they occupied Wano.

Another Supporting Facts:
•In Ch 979, you won't see any traces or silhouette of Jack when Oden's forces fought Beasts Pirates.

•Jack is quiet and reserve because he is looked down and bullied by King & Queen. This is often happened to newbie.

And do you think Tobi Roppō has at least 1 member who has the ability or characteristic that's connected to Drought?

Worst

Custom title
So King, Queen & Jack are all epithet that they acquired for having the position of All-Star?

King and Queen is proly the longest reigned All-Star among them. Being called King the Wildfire that really suits his ability of producing flame. And Queen the Plague for his hobby to make weapons and viruses.

While Jack the Drought, his epithet is apparently opposite of his race, a brindle bass fishman(self-explanatory).

What bothered me when OP Vivre Card Databook was released 10 months ago, Jack's age was also revealed and he is only 28 y/o. I realized that the present Jack was only 8 y/o when Beasts Pirates attacked Kuri 20 years ago. With that said, the present Jack proly was just eventually promoted to All-star after defeating/replacing the former Jack when they occupied Wano.

•In Ch 979, you won't see any traces or silhouette of Jack when Oden's forces fought Beasts Pirates.

•Jack is quiet and reserve because he is looked down and bullied by King & Queen. This is often happened to newbie.

And do you think Tobi Roppō has at least 1 member who has the ability or characteristic that's connected to Drought?
I saw some theories saying that the former Calamity 20 years ago was Avalo Pizarro, maybe he got defeated and replaced by Jack

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: Imagine 6 dudes near calamities are needed to find one dude

Then if succeed, they are given a chance to challenge and be Calmities

:endthis: This is how Kaido nominated Jack

Jack defeated ex calamity or his fellow flyers.
Or perhaps stalamted king/queen

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆

if we go that way (honestly at the moment i still think King Queen and Jack are just their names but lets see) and they turned out to be just epithets, maybe they dont need to be related to the similar disaster for every person that hold a given position.... Like previous Jack could be "Jack the ...." (different from drought), and it would actually help to know which Jack is which?

I saw some theories saying that the former Calamity 20 years ago was Avalo Pizarro, maybe he got defeated and replaced by Jack
Could be a possibility that Pizarro is a former calamity, but I don't think he was replaced by Jack. After all Jack is 28 right now and you don't put an 8 year old with Jack's mind set in a leading role :D Guess Oda made some mistakes by picturing in this flashback pic.
Jack might be relatively new to the position.

Why is finding Kaido's son such a big deal.

Like is his son lost? Or is the son hiding himself for some reason?

Also there's something wrong with the spoilers.

One spoiler says King is the one who called the tobi Roppo while this new spoiler says Kaido wanted them. So which is it? Did kaido call them or did king?

Worst

Custom title
If that happens that could be the last straw for him after years of abuse and mistreatment, though honnestly I don't see a change of Calamity with the raid happening so soon.
It will just be a little amuse bouche, to hype the calamities and the F6,cuz let's be real Katakuri can probably lol diff Oven/Daifuku/Perospero, it will either be a total massacre like Queen or King lol diffing them or these guys are stronger than we think and will actually pull a good fight (which I don't think it's the case cuz if they can pull off a fight against the calamities SHs are in deep sh**)

Yep but he also went to Onigashima to deliver Momonosuke and it would be stupid if he didn't at least send a message to Orochi and the Beast Pirates about the alliance.
Apparently that's what happened. I mean kin'emon last chapter says the enemy is apparently unaware of them yet Kanjuro had a way bigger head start to do something about this.

Apparently the man made a hard detour and just went back to Wano

The way how Oda/Kaido and King in new chapter hyping up the flying six is really interesting
But there's something wrong with the spoilers

One of the spoilers say king is the one who summoned the flying six without Kaido's knowledge. The other spoiler says kaido wanted them to demonstrate their power for big mom.

So either one of the spoilers is wrong or Kaido just made that shit up. Like someone just told kaido the flying six had just appeared for no reason and he made this shit about showing them to big mom out of nowhere.

I don't know whats going on with this translation

Status
Not open for further replies.