Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower 1.0 blocked Dnine through immunities and tried superkilling the guy. He‘s 99% on the same team as Kurozumi.
I agree. I think he is probably scum too. Just saying that, if there is anyone on that list I could possibly see being town, I would say him over anyone else just because all the rest have even more evidence against them, in favour of them being scum.

I agree. I think he is probably scum too. Just saying that, if there is anyone on that list I could possibly see being town, I would say him over anyone else just because all the rest have even more evidence against them, in favour of them being scum.
Let‘s wait for Rottkins‘ flip I think. This will clear a lot of things up.

Let me be honest I am town who played horrible cause of extreme low activity... And I am sry for that.

I can't blame anyone planning to lynch or kill me, but in the end I am town who did a way too many mistakes...

Tbf he did jail Tohru.
I did out of stupidity.
The day before christmas I had no time.
My Action was based on night talk with Rej.

I saw Ratchet targeting 2 player that night based on WU I thought he is emilia.
I didn't check the thread only my PM at the day bafore christmas. Yeah it was stupid.. Otherweise Inwould have seen Emilia was already killed before I used my action....

I did out of stupidity.
The day before christmas I had no time.
My Action was based on night talk with Rej.

I saw Ratchet targeting 2 player that night based on WU I thought he is emilia.
I didn't check the thread only my PM at the day bafore christmas. Yeah it was stupid.. Otherweise Inwould have seen Emilia was already killed before I used my action....
:lawsigh:.

Though I believe you on this. You at least couldn‘t have been converted when you jailed Ratchet I guess.

I recommend you just read as much as you can. If you‘re Town you can help us clear up a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.