Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized that garp is actually trying to save his protege from BB, while his literal grandson is in close proximity being headhunted by the WG. Lmao I can't with this dude's priority.
:nicagesmile:
:milaugh:
Ig he has come to terms that Luffy is a pirate. And now a Yonko. Saving him at this point goes against both if their ideals

C

Cruxroux

Luffys punch. How many fodders have been crushed to death. And recently he killed a top tier.
With a fist of that size, concussion, brain hemorrhage is normal and very lethal.
Lmao i knew it this was coming.
Keep coping about that fact. Kaido didn't die of Luffy punch he died due to magma. What sort of copium is even this.
Swords are more lethal to punches.
Oden Totsuka paradise (not sure whether i got the name right) but was more lethal to luffy Bajrang gun. If there was no magma Kaido wasn't gonna be at death bed. But Totsuka paradise Made him pass out. And he could have easily died out of Organ damage and blood loss. Punches don't do that much. Bajrang gun was indeed "stronger" than Totsuka but In terms of lethality Swords takes the win over Punches.

yes but even if it is not his specialty my point is zoro has adv coc just like luffy. Just like luffy zoro is one of those handful of the very strongest and while i to believe that making a black blade is more so about arnament haki the fact that currently at least zoro has not achieved a black blade before unlocking adv coc makes me feel that it has to be a necessary factor, even that is simply dominating the will of the blade or something like that.
Lets not forget that zoro will surpass mihawk .
Maybe he will have an armement just as strong but his acoc is what will make him win and be greater then him ?

We need to confirm mihawk have coc or acoc before being sure you need it for a black blade.

No IJ it was a random DJ kick that he overpowered your beloved lunarian with, while zoro cant even push back a leg without haki using swords from a pretimeskip opponent :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Clown compares cheapshot DJ that flame off kid jinbo no sold and immediately goes after robin. with Zoros hakiless sword tap against an opponent that would mid diff Sanji.
:suresure:

Swordsmen can cut nothing, and they can control their cutting powers like when Shiryu cut Moriah a basic cut.
Basically Zoro is not using haki here and is clashing with kaku without cutting his leg is because he simply isnt willing to yet.

Clown compares cheapshot DJ that flame off kid jinbo no sold and immediately goes after robin. with Zoros hakiless sword tap against an opponent that would mid diff Sanji.
:suresure:
Keep crying wont change the facts :milaugh: it wasn't a cheapshot blind he just sent him flying with one kick, zoro cant against pretimeskip opponent WITH SWORDS i guess :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.