Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. You just refuse to accept facts.

The databook tells us Mihawk trained and challenged strong swordsman until there were no more worthy challengers.

All of that tells us he has King ambitions and sought to be the strongest swordsman.

THis just show me that he love fight swordmans .

Mihawk: *Looking for an opponent who can surpass Shanks*

Zoro's post-TS resume:

:saden:

Like how are dudes ok with this garbage? We're in the "final saga" and Zoro's still stuck with these clown ass bums.

Even King, Zoro's ONLY good full 1v1 opponent post-TS, was treated like fodder for Aramaki.
Straight up. Oda needs to give Shiryu a good showing, and for the love of gods don’t make Shiryu fight Helmeppo…

This is such an interesting phenomenon because from the same pictures the two sides of this identity war are drawing opposite conclusions. Zoro fans find something amazing, I guess? Out of this average performance and Zoro haters believe it's humiliating for the guy; in reality, it's just a clash with no further implications.
This tends to happen when Luffy fans constantly exaggerate an irrelevant character, then Zoro fans will do the same on a larger scale.

Honestly since I doubt Kaku even falls under the category of legit arc opponent, my issue is why is Zoro not even allowed to look at Lucci? We know Zoro is more than strong enough to do so, but why is he boxed into this underling role where even the likes of Lucci aren't allowed to go near him. These are interactions that would actually be meaningful and Oda steals them from his readers.

I don't think Zoro vs Kaku is gonna be anything serious, but it's the fact that Oda thinks we care.....like the fandom is all hyped to see a cloutless underling with a giraffe zoan (most likely unawakened) that was one shotted by pre skip Asura, back.
yeah it really is sad when you think about it
forever boxed in taking on n2's

shiryu isn't killing helmeppo
helmeppo will be around eos.

not sure why people act like shiryu is built like that anyway.
all he's done is flex on impel down guards.
Agree.

Hes considered Magellan's equal, who is probably similar to King (thats how I see it at least). This is why I cant see BB being the EoS antagonist, Shiryu and his power seem very lackluster, but I guess we have to see how his swordsmanship stacks up..

Status
Not open for further replies.