Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is an antagonist. He is no Vegeta or Killua

Its strange that we dont hear enough of such an important position. Do you even know who was the navigator of Roger or Whitebeard? Or Shanks, Big Mom and Kaido's?

Nice try lol, you milked tf out of a few panels that nobody remembers. Nami is important, I get that but she is no 2nd lead of the series, nowhere close
THey mostly talked about the most powerfull one sadly we would only know if we get a full reveal of them .
BUt nami as been hightligted by oda a lots and he is doing it less now but he assume w eknow it he jsut don't want show us the mugi always facing storms and etc but we know new world is full of storms impossible climate crazy waves etc it is the worst place to navigate .
Nami was always shown as a special navigator and we still don't even have her real name revealed this might come in play .

Also I think bepo is law navigator for what it is worth lmao .
BUilding snake is shanks navigator

Also I think bepo is law navigator for what it is worth lmao .
Yeah I remember that, the other one is Lafitte. IIRC Nami, Bepo and Laffitte are the only three known navigators in the series from prominent crews. The thing is when Oda called Bepo the number 2 of Heart pirates, it had nothing to do with his navigation, it was all about strength.

L for your effort

Status
Not open for further replies.