[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
you as Tokyo ghoul fans how was it build up overall in the manga?
@Reborn

Well, there were 3 fractions; Anteiku, Aogiri Tree and the CCG.
I don't know if this game just covers Tokyo Ghoul Part 1 or even Tokyo Ghoul:re but if the latter is the case, we can be certain that the third fractions (if it's the CCG) may be turn evil as well.

It is quite odd why we cannot see the profiles of the janitors...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn

Well, there were 3 fractions; Anteiku, Aogiri Tree and the CCG.
I don't know if this game just covers Tokyo Ghoul Part 1 or even Tokyo Ghoul:re but if the latter is the case, we can be certain that the third fractions (if it's the CCG) may be turn evil as well.

It is quite odd why we cannot see the profiles of the janitors...
It makes sense. But since we can't claim or share any info we have to rely solely on reads and weed out anyone who is sus.

Another problem I noticed is scum abilties (tac and Lanji). It's too broken...

I hope EXPERIENCE players will help new players in scum read.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I can only give guidance.

Rest is upto you all to discuss and decide among yourselves.
Reborn, do you have information on me? I don’t understand. Last phase you said that you read me as either town or third party, but now you are suddenly taking a 180 shift and hinting extremely hard that I am a suspect.

I understand how it looks like, Bogard pointed a finger at me then he died. But why are you suddenly coming after me while also claiming that you want to take a back seat?

Can you tell me what made you change your mind?

It makes sense. But since we can't claim or share any info we have to rely solely on reads and weed out anyone who is sus.

Another problem I noticed is scum abilties (tac and Lanji). It's too broken...

I hope EXPERIENCE players will help new players in scum read.
That's the difficult one, definitely.
But honestly, do you see anyone probably being a sus who voted for Lanji? And why did Finalbeta vote for Rej at the end?

Well, these two Aogiri Tree members were important members of Aogiri Tree and thus, it makes sense why they are that powerful. It's like Vergo or Pica in Doflamingo's crew.

Sure, looking at the last votings is also important or looking at suspicious moments of users at the end of a say.

Reborn

Reborn, do you have information on me? I don’t understand. Last phase you said that you read me as either town or third party, but now you are suddenly taking a 180 shift and hinting extremely hard that I am a suspect.

I understand how it looks like, Bogard pointed a finger at me then he died. But why are you suddenly coming after me while also claiming that you want to take a back seat?

Can you tell me what made you change your mind?
I am not coming after anyone.

I am teaching WG new generation how to scum read by giving guidance.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I am not coming after anyone.

I am teaching WG new generation how to scum read by giving guidance.
I don’t buy it.

This is the second time you tagged all of the “experienced players” except me

Since there are so many newbie with exception of few experience players like @Rej @Finalbeta @Sentinel @playa4321 , I w
I hope experience players @Rej @Sentinel @Finalbeta @playa4321 @Cinera @Queen w
You are also telling them to look at Bogard’s last post which was pointing a finger at me too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kiwi you are to defensive we need progress this DP, so let's make progress.

So who are the newer player?
I know for a guarantee that @Cinera can be considered more or less experienced. But I somehow don't see him making a progress. He for sure is not a good read for me right now. Also partially MASSIVE posts that make him unreadable.

Reborn

I have given enough guidance. Connect the dots and discuss among yourselves and vote.

This is worst generation mafia newcomers scum hunting day. Enjoy to the fullest.

Reborn

Lol at least give me a nod if im on the right track.
Did Mihawk teach everythin to zoro? No he gave guidance and left it on zoro to learn....

Be zoro .....

Rebornimformer will only give guidance. Rest is upto you all to decipher. Take help from experience players

But whenever I will feel zoro are getting off track I might give another guidance.

But I will give second lesson - remember the flashback zoro and Luffy had whenever they were fighting? My guidance is like that. When you find yourselves lost, re look at my posts made today.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi you are to defensive we need progress this DP, so let's make progress.

So who are the newer player?
I know for a guarantee that @Cinera can be considered more or less experienced. But I somehow don't see him making a progress. He for sure is not a good read for me right now. Also partially MASSIVE posts that make him unreadable.
Alright. I admit, I don’t understand Reborn’s sudden shift in attitude and that’s why I reacted this way.

As for Cinera, I have a neutral read on him. He doesn’t seem to be acting much different from his previous game and I think it was bold for him to claim that he is willing to lynch for incompetent townie. I see this going both ways, it is a bold claim to make that will draw attention to himself, counterintuitive for mafias. However, his firm belief in this could also be used as a fallback in case there is a mislynch.

I will reread his posts

I hope experience players @Rej @Sentinel @Finalbeta @playa4321 @Cinera @Queen will allow me to take back seat this day phase to teach new players how to catch scum as they hold future of mafia on worst gen....

@Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @HA001 @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa ready for lesson? I will Only give guidance...rest is upto you all to figure out.

First lesson - whenever a townie dies look at his last day posts carefully. The same holds true for when scum dies (tac - Lanji). Now look at Bogard last day posts......
reborn didn't mention kiwipom and seraphoenix in this post

Final whats your read on rej ? Out of all the votes on lanji bar kiwi who bogard highlighted his was a bit sus and you and he had a back and forth too.
His inconsistencies still stand. He strikes as someone who is trying to somehow fit in without properly contributing to the cause whilst being very incongruent in his demeanor as well.

Yesterday he even asserted that TAC could not have put a Mafia buddy into sus list in order to avoid unnecessary attention, when distancing is so common in Mafia instead and he knows so well. TAC had put LANJI into sus list during the previous day. Then Rej happens to vote LANJI despite TAC had put him there.

Reborn is clearly putting Kiwipom in a corner right now, so I would like to find eventual interactions between the 2 now.

N

NeutralWatcher

After I read Tokyo Ghoul for few chapters, I used to think Owl might be SK but turns out that Owl is Yoshimura, member of Anteiku which is confirmed to be townie (after Don Daslayer and Celestia lynch).

Is it possible that there is no SK?

After I read Tokyo Ghoul for few chapters, I used to think Owl might be SK but turns out that Owl is Yoshimura, member of Anteiku which is confirmed to be townie (after Don Daslayer and Celestia lynch).

Is it possible that there is no SK?
Actually there are multiple Owls.

The one in S1 is Tea shop owner, who has kinda retired n now lead a peaceful life in hiding, n while helping few others Ghouls at Anteiku.

I dont remember exactly its been half a decade, his son/daughter is second Owl who runs Aokigi Tree, the scums we have so far. N CCG are also Antagonist, some are cruel ones n hunt Anteiku members. The Protagonist first is a member of Anteiku thn joins Aokigi Tree to become Powerful, in Re is CCG member after he had lost memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.