[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Actually there are multiple Owls.

The one in S1 is Tea shop owner, who has kinda retired n now lead a peaceful life in hiding, n while helping few others Ghouls at Anteiku.

I dont remember exactly its been half a decade, his son/daughter is second Owl who runs Aokigi Tree, the scums we have so far. N CCG are also Antagonist, some are cruel ones n hunt Anteiku members. The Protagonist first is a member of Anteiku thn joins Aokigi Tree to become Powerful, in Re is CCG member after he had lost memories.
So SK might be second owl. I'm still not sure about CCG. There might be two factions townie or two factions mafia.

Reborn actions at first felt suspicious to me, taking a backseat n all bt going through all posts once, it appears he got a solid read on a player and is letting new ones figure it out emself. So he is like enjoying the show and well, solid strategy, let's hope you achieve what you are trying to here.

Since Sera n Kiwi names weren't mentioned it's like announcing it's one of em, and Kiwi alarming defense suggests she might be one.
I will go through yesterday and today posts closely before i point a solid finger on her.

As i remember Bogard build a case on Kiwi last, so would she be bold to still target him? maybe she believed it's not so common strategy to do so hence a better one. Possible afterall Kiwi is an experienced player.
There's also Bogard words about susing one from Users Reborn tagged. So that also keep that in mind.

So SK might be second owl. I'm still not sure about CCG. There might be two factions townie or two factions mafia.
I think Second Owl would be Mafia, she was leader of Aokigi Tree and so far the member that turned out to be scum are em. If we count her, that would make 4 Mafia.

As for Original Owl, he had different name n identity as Antieku member, as Owl i think it could be SK. I doubt two factions, it would be two much and we only got one kill this time.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Reborn Didn't you say a common mafia strategy is to put a distance with his/her fellow mafia?

You sus Seraphoenix on D1 and yet you didn't push the sus on D2. Is there a reason for that? Isn't this similar to TAC and Lanji?

I think Second Owl would be Mafia, she was leader of Aokigi Tree and so far the member that turned out to be scum are em. If we count her, that would make 4 Mafia.

As for Original Owl, he had different name n identity as Antieku member, as Owl i think it could be SK. I doubt two factions, it would be two much and we only got one kill this time.
Actually you could be right, SK purpose is to kill both Townie n Mafia, and Owl moved in to save Antieku while the kid ghouls can escape. Cat/Dog ghoul also helped him in that while Tauka n others escaped.
Owl wouldn't kill Townies, and so can't be SK.

CCG scum that killed Hinami parents and then targeted Hinami, then Tauka fights with could be SK, he targeted all Ghouls alike. He also had accomplish, new recruit with him. So they both can be Indies.

Bogard as the Vigilante is starting to look more credible to me currently, especially as the character that killed TAC was Owl, and that particular Owl seems to fit the role of the Vig:
That's nice catch, host actually dropped hint with that Owl gif when Tac was killed, i should have read thosd long paras, they have hints afterall.

If Bogard was really Owl, we lost really imp members, beside being a Vig, i would assume he had other awesome abilities.

In last game among 15 players, 2/3 were twonies. So now in 20 players, I am assuming we got ~14 Townies. 4 Mafia, 2 indies.

2 Mafia are out, that leave us with 4 sus.

I sus Kiwi the most nw. For some reason i also can't put aside my sus on Nuetral n Playa. Rej is another one.

Kiwi reasons are already strong, the reply she gave me wasn't very convincing, i would reply it after my sleep, Bogard sus on her, Reborn strong sus on her and Kiwi alarming reactn, just make her major sus for me nw.

As for Playa, i think i acted hasty with him, his big reactn to my pushing was very suspicious and now that Reborn tells me he is an experienced player, what could be the odd of targeting a player with a baseless accusation of distracting users away from the lynch player?
I mean if i were a Mafia and experienced player, i wouldn't also mind pushing in light push of calling X player guilty if Y turns out scum, while knowing Y isn't really a scum, so when she flips townie i would get cleared. The big reactn, baseless claim, while not even going through my posts once, linking me to lynch candidates with no apparent link and everything, Playa is scum.

As for Rej, again an experienced player takin a back seat, clearing me as townie without any explanation felt like gaining my support, not actively helping, that is just asking me to give his posts a reread.

Neutral, again can't shake my sus of you. I would recheck, bt if i am not wrong your one post defends Kiwi and now sus Reborn.
Sera reply that he is capable of acting personal could again be to not get limelight, else he would be targeted in Night phase.

Now that make 4 sus, if not all i can safely say atleast 2 are most likely definitely scum.

I also sus Cinera a bit, bt i also don't get that vibe from him anymore.

and
I know I sussed him hard on day 1 and was pretty quiet the next day, but I made my feelings clear about him being right after TAC was revealed to be scum. You have any reads on who it might have been?
Why are you explaining yourself when you ain't asked to, jew?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In last game among 15 players, 2/3 were twonies. So now in 20 players, I am assuming we got ~14 Townies. 4 Mafia, 2 indies.

I sus Kiwi the most nw. For some reason i also can't put aside my sus on Nuetral n Playa. Rej is another one.

Kiwi reasons are already strong, the reply she gave me wasn't very convincing, i would reply it after my sleep, Bogard sus on her, Reborn strong sus on her and Kiwi alarming reactn, just make her major sus for me nw.

As for Playa, i think i acted hasty with him, his big reactn to my pushing was very suspicious and now that Reborn tells me he is an experienced player, what could be the odd of targeting a player with a baseless accusation of distracting users away from the lynch player?
I mean if i were a Mafia and experienced player, i wouldn't also mind pushing in light push of calling X player guilty if Y turns out scum, while knowing Y isn't really a scum, so when she flips townie i would get cleared. The big reactn, baseless claim, while not even going through my posts once, linking me to lynch candidates with no apparent link and everything, Playa is scum.

As for Rej, again an experienced player takin a back seat, clearing me as townie without any explanation felt like gaining my support, not actively helping, that is just asking me to give his posts a reread.

Neutral, again can't shake my sus of you. I would recheck, bt if i am not wrong your one post defends Kiwi and now sus Reborn.
Sera reply that he is capable of acting personal could again be to not get limelight, else he would be targeted in Night phase.

Now that make 4 sus, if not all i can safely say atleast 2 are most likely definitely scum.

and

Figured someone might come after me for being mostly absent yesterday, had offline shit to handle.

@playa4321 you lynched me D1, what are your reasons for not going after me after that?

You said no kill wouldn't help us townies and hence changed the vote.
To protect myself of some attacks here.
The first point: Why I vote against Celestia.
-I try to get Yo Tan Wa reaction and Celestia answer my post with a weird comment, also Yo directly jump on my trap which me voting against him. Of course the time was running against us townies and a no kill wouldn´t help us more. In that case I risk it and vote in the last minutes against Celestia, no point though for a scum to do such a move for just a kill? My game play was simple until that point and I want to get more informations. I don´t know why people think this beeing suspicious about this when other user vote too against Celestia??

What about Reborn,HA001,Rej and Final? People who vote in same way as me against Celestia with less establish reason for a vote?
What about the users who didn´t vote?

My move was risky and yes it fails, but for a townie to making mistake in the early game is of course self-evident, I would be more worry about these players who play to "safe"....

For the second point with TaC, I mentionend that both TaC and Bogard attacks each other was weird and we should look over it, don´t the anything wrong with it.

Im not even sure if the 5 users who vote against Celestia one of them beeing even one scum, in that case I would look over the other players who making not a move and waiting for the townies to suspect each other. Alone the fact that some user try now to attacking me because of something which was self-evident.
Your comment on me is off. It was other way arround.

You played diplomatically on both Tac vs Bogard n also Neutral vs Sera,

You also tried shifting focus to others. Not once, bt many times.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Explaining yourself without any reason to do so, is scummy. I assume Guilty one would have something to fear and would prepare an explanation in advance or act first.

Not good for me.
See how I’m damned if I do OR don’t here? If that’s all it takes for you to sus me, I think you’re making a mistake. I have nothing to fear, but perhaps this suspicion stems from some paranoia on your part of being found out.

Your comment on me is off. It was other way arround.

You played diplomatically on both Tac vs Bogard n also Neutral vs Sera,

You also tried shifting focus to others. Not once, bt many times.
I like it, in the moment when I open up the theory about a third partie(CCG), Cinera and Yo Tan Wa(who call me as townie in the last days) directly jump on me:choppawhat:
What happen Yo Tan Wa, nothing really happen and now you putting me on the "scum" list. Did I hit a nerve of your guys?
I am leaning townie on Jew, Final Beta, Playa n Reborn.
If I more reading forward the post I can see change her and some user(Cinera who I observed from first day and also Yo Tan WA) directly changing their mind about me though.
As I said I really having a feeling like that the CCG are bad as the scum and that they having more members just then only two.
Alone the fact that Bogard and Drago profils still keep hidden tells us that their roles are really important and that the third partie still in on the game.

I take now the look about my two suspect users overall here and it is kinda weird how Yo Tan Wa change his mind directly from 0 to 180. Also Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and probably the third fraction, we should look close between the lines and look if someone had a connection to Bogard/Drago and also TaC/Lanji.

@Sentinel , @RayanOO , @NeutralWatcher , @Finalbeta , @Queen , @HA001 , @Jew D. Boy , @Seraphoenix , @Reborn , @Rej , @Cinera , @Kiwipom
You though about it?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I like it, in the moment when I open up the theory about a third partie(CCG), Cinera and Yo Tan Wa(who call me as townie in the last days) directly jump on me:choppawhat:
What happen Yo Tan Wa, nothing really happen and now you putting me on the "scum" list. Did I hit a nerve of your guys?

If I more reading forward the post I can see change her and some user(Cinera who I observed from first day and also Yo Tan WA) directly changing their mind about me though.
As I said I really having a feeling like that the CCG are bad as the scum and that they having more members just then only two.
Alone the fact that Bogard and Drago profils still keep hidden tells us that their roles are really important and that the third partie still in on the game.

I take now the look about my two suspect users overall here and it is kinda weird how Yo Tan Wa change his mind directly from 0 to 180. Also Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and probably the third fraction, we should look close between the lines and look if someone had a connection to Bogard/Drago and also TaC/Lanji.

@Sentinel , @RayanOO , @NeutralWatcher , @Finalbeta , @Queen , @HA001 , @Jew D. Boy , @Seraphoenix , @Reborn , @Rej , @Cinera , @Kiwipom
You though about it?
It does seem like he’s changed his mind on quite a few things, seemingly pinning the reversals on “big” reactions (from you, apparently, and just now when I simply explained my absence yesterday).

As far as Reborn, I don’t understand the sudden hands off approach at all. The one or two times I’ve played with him before, he was adamant about blazing ahead and not giving new players any slack. Why he’s chosen to back off now is beyond me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn Didn't you say a common mafia strategy is to put a distance with his/her fellow mafia?

You sus Seraphoenix on D1 and yet you didn't push the sus on D2. Is there a reason for that? Isn't this similar to TAC and Lanji?
There is always one in the class who tries to act Smart Behind teacher's back lol

Today, reborn will only give guidance lecture. Hold such questions for next day.

and

IAlso Reborn gameplay little change in this day, he was very activ on the two days to finding the scum, why he all of sudden on the third day of the game want to give new player lesson?

Im really worried about the Scums and
It does seem like he’s changed his mind on quite a few things, seemingly pinning the reversals on “big” reactions (from you, apparently, and just now when I simply explained my absence yesterday).

As far as Reborn, I don’t understand the sudden hands off approach at all. The one or two times I’ve played with him before, he was adamant about blazing ahead and not giving new players any slack. Why he’s chosen to back off now is beyond me.
Read below
The fact Reborn is behaving this way is more an indication of a night result than honestly a genuine attempt to sit back, since he never did something like that. But at the same time he is not hinting to have one which is a genius move.

I'm under the opinion Reborn would have nothing to gain from this move had he not gathered a genuine result on Kiwipom this night, so I trust him on that. He knows that Kiwipom flipping town would place him in a circle of hell.

I noticed a recent line from Rej regarding her:

Kiwi you are to defensive we need progress this DP, so let's make progress.

He calls her too defensive and at the same time he says 'let's make progression' which is a contradiction. The fact she is being defensive should have piqued his interest, but he is blatantly brushing her off, probably to avoid to start any case on her and derail attention as well.

Finalbeta was the only one who voted for Rej despite of the majority voting for Lanji.

And even now, Finalbeta consistently writes something against Rej:

I'm under the opinion Reborn would have nothing to gain from this move had he not gathered a genuine result on Kiwipom this night, so I trust him on that. He knows that Kiwipom flipping town would place him in a circle of hell.

I noticed a recent line from Rej regarding her:

Kiwi you are to defensive we need progress this DP, so let's make progress.

He calls her too defensive and at the same time he says 'let's make progression' which is a contradiction. The fact she is being defensive should have piqued his interest, but he is blatantly brushing her off, probably to avoid to start any case on her and derail attention as well.
His inconsistencies still stand. He strikes as someone who is trying to somehow fit in without properly contributing to the cause whilst being very incongruent in his demeanor as well.

Yesterday he even asserted that TAC could not have put a Mafia buddy into sus list in order to avoid unnecessary attention, when distancing is so common in Mafia instead and he knows so well. TAC had put LANJI into sus list during the previous day. Then Rej happens to vote LANJI despite TAC had put him there.

Reborn is clearly putting Kiwipom in a corner right now, so I would like to find eventual interactions between the 2 now.
Very tinfoiley, since I sus'ed you from the very first day and not just last day, as well as at the same time you were never my only sus throughout the game.

Just like I properly made a case on you, and mine was not a weak push.
I think Finalbeta knows more than we think of. Imo there is a possibility of Kiwipom or Rej being sus since I do not think that Finalbeta, if he is a sus, would make himself that suspicious in front of the townies just to write consistently against another user. He could do it way trickier without performing that much attention from the other users.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well, it's been more quiet now. Like I said, I will look through Cinera's posts as @Rej asked. I don't find him to be suspicious since his logic has been consistent the entire game. Very consistent.

Lynching for information, like here:
However, I'm currently very interested in the wagon building on Celestia and want to see who joins the wagon and if she gets Lynched how she flips
Then he made an analysis of it afterwards, and said that he regrets lynching Celestia over Don.
Last game phase @Seraphoenix and @TheAncientCenturion made very strong defences of @Celestia. Seraphoenix's defence in particular struck me as bad as it was a WIFOM defense. I thought that perhaps they might have been Scum buddies, but considering that Celestia flipped Town and TAC Scum, perhaps as Scum they knew she wasn't Town. I don't have a strong Scum read on Sera, but let's keep this in mind.
sifting through his posts, I don't see any inconsistence in his logic. Maybe my only criticism is he seems to go a bit too much with the flow. Like he said earlier he believes it's better to lynch Don but doesn't push for it. But it fits with his voting for information attitude.

Moving on, I also said last phase I want to look over Seraphoenix again.
I wanna take a look at Seraphoenix too.
Seraphoenix looks suspicious to me, first, using a one game meta to target NW, a novice player with something that seems nitpicky.

NW's response was quite defensive, but I think it's not abnormal for newer players to get defensive early on, like Jew D. Boy earlier today. It depends on the type of response, to me, Neutralwatcher's response seems genuine. He understood Seraphoenix's question as if Seraphoenix is implying that he suspected Bogard.

But following Seraphoenix's posts, I think he started nitpicking NW's responses and starting a "NW is a liar" type of push
they will think you are deliberately lying.
And not recognizing that the question could be interpreted differently:
I already explained you multiple times how it wasn't logical deduction.

It was invalid as the conclusion did not necessarily follow from your premises. This is known as a non-sequitur/ formal fallacy/ deductive fallacy etc. Basic logic.
Well, with Reborn taking a backseat this phase, there isn't much driving the town forward. @Seraphoenix you said that you were going to give your reads, lemme hear them.
First gonna have to read through but I'll only have time to do so in about 2 hours.
For now, I'm placing the vote in since I might go to sleep soon.
Vote Lynch Seraphoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.