Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
you dont just disrespect Katakuri ,
Kata wouldnt use BM name to order someone from the same crew as him.

How can someone be the so called strongest and have his authority and Power questioned by people underneath unless he was never cleslry superior

This is why Oda is bringing this up

Calamities and flyers are closer in power.

:suresure: bolded part...
What's wrong with the bolded part? There's no indication that he fought any of the Supernova who came to BM's territory, and apparently nobody else has been crazy enough to attack the Yonko in a long time. Who has Katakuri fought? At least King has to defend his position and took part in Wano's invasion.

And like @HA001 said, people respected Katakuri until his fake perfect facade was shattered. They respected the lie that was the perfect older brother.

The Supernova question the authority of the Yonko, are they close to Yonko level? The Revolutionaries question the authority of the WG, are they close in power to the WG? YC3 Vista respected Mihawk, does that effect their power levels in your mind?

? Why poor king.
Weve found out kaidos crew is based on strength alone. Anyone under kaidos position is available. Which means king has kept the highest rank under kaido for more than 20 plus years which is unbelievable hype for him.
Thats why ı said ''poor''.

He is the strongest crew member of Kaido. His position must be different from the others. But do we see this? No. His words are not taken into account by pirates who are at a very low level than him. I do not discuss his strength. I'm talking about his weight in the crew.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Poor bec of this. He is Kaido's first man(strongest) but

Thats why ı said ''poor''.

He is the strongest crew member of Kaido. His position must be different from the others. But do we see this? No. His words are not taken into account by pirates who are at a very low level than him. I do not discuss his strength. I'm talking about his weight in the crew.
They can say what they want. But they cant beat him. His spot is always open yet no one has taken the rank of king off him for more than 20 years.

HA001

Hello, while waiting for more information, I submit to you a theory on which I work and which I really like.

My English is not perfect, I will do my best ^^

Kaido's son is a Rabbit (or something close to it (hare, mythical, whatever)

Which makes me think that is a succession of coincidence, or very subtle little details, but judge for yourself.

1) First of all, the image I put below, which appeared in the magazine Vol. 6 came out on May 24, 2019.

In this magazine, Oda reveals an extension of a plate from chapter 920, revealing alongside the calamities, a 4th little character.
The resemblance to a rabbit is I find it quite striking, in my entourage, all see a rabbit, without even know the context.

2) The chapter where Kaido announces having a son, went out in Japan on Easter Monday (you will say to me "Hey Lake, Japan does not celebrate Easter" that I would say to you that Oda always has great freedom on cultural references.

3)The few words of Kaido, "he will show his head at least?", Which one could in the broad sense, also say, "Get out of his hole / burrow", and which for me insinuates heavily that his son lives on the island, but that it shows itself very rarely.

4)The task of finding it and bringing it entrusted to the Flying 6. P1 and Drake have a predator FDD, I think the other 4 too. And the Rabbit is a prey, a ... game ^^. The promised reward also proves a not so simple task.

If we push further to some cultural reference (do not include it in the points cited above, I just show 2 other pretty coincidence.):

1)The hare of Mars, has the habit of having tea with the Mad Hatter (who is associated with Perospero, who is on the way for this banquet), attention I say not that they know each other, I just say that here is a coincidence, the son of Kaido and Perospero will be brought to meet in this arc.

2)The Lunar Rabbit (moon, Kozuki, Shimotsuki all that, names linked to the moon) In Chinese mythology, he is often presented as a companion of the goddess of the moon Chang'e, constantly making the elixir of long life for her, but in the Japanese and Korean versions, he beats the sticky rice paste with a pestle to prepare the mochi

Elixir of long life? (Law) Goddes of the Moon (Toki?) Mochi (Katakuri)

Simple coincidence I grant you, but still curious

I also think of a parallel with Oden, regarding the age of Kaido's son, but also a parallel to Jack, I think that Kaido's son the same age as Jack, or very close.

who knows, maybe an intrigue will turn the top since the son of Kaido must have been a similar age to Jack

On the one hand, Kaido's son who is in disarray, does not even show up at the biggest event in Wa, the fire festival.

the other, Jack, ready for anything, to face a country, a navy fleet, a thousand-year-old elephant, he takes pretty crazy risks for Kaido, he seems even at the moment the most involved for the image of his captain

Finally, if Redon is true, chapter 980 should therefore be released on Monday May 25 in Japan, the magazine volume 6 showing this shadow resembling a rabbit, was released on May 24, 2019 ^^

Thanks to those who read me, don't hesitate to give your opinion!

Great theory i hope youre right. If his sons a rabbit ill piss myself.

They can say what they want. But they cant beat him. His spot is always open yet no one has taken the rank of king off him for more than 20 years.
it's simple.. because so far kaido never give chance to them to challenge any calamity not until this very day. once they broke it sure kaido will come by himself to beat the shit outta them.
the point is not power but authority and respect. even idiot luffy always has great audibility.

Last edited:

HA001

it's simple.. becaause so far kaido never give chance to them to challenge any calamity not until this very day. once they broke it sure kaido will come by himself to beat the shit outta them.
the point is not power but authority and respect. even idiot luffy always has great audibility.
Thats clealry not true cause jack is only 28 and wasnt there in the war vs oden 20 years ago where he would have been 8. Which means he himself has worked up and took the previous jacks place.

Thats clealry not true cause jack is only 28 and wasnt there in the war vs oden 20 years ago where he would have been 8. Which means he himself has worked up and took the previous jacks place.
i think you miss the panel where there was jack sillhoutte among king and queen when kinemon explains about the the raid of oden castle 20 yrs back.

J

Jo_Ndule

What's wrong with the bolded part? There's no indication that he fought any of the Supernova who came to BM's territory, and apparently nobody else has been crazy enough to attack the Yonko in a long time. Who has Katakuri fought? At least King has to defend his position and took part in Wano's invasion.

And like @HA001 said, people respected Katakuri until his fake perfect facade was shattered. They respected the lie that was the perfect older brother.

The Supernova question the authority of the Yonko, are they close to Yonko level? The Revolutionaries question the authority of the WG, are they close in power to the WG? YC3 Vista respected Mihawk, does that effect their power levels in your mind?
:suresure: Stop talking about SNs
Flyers are part of Kaido Crew
King needs Kaido name to bring/call/order them
That's not hype, that actually downplays him

Bolded part is a joke.

Katakuri hasn't been hit in years... never lost
We know high high tiers with power or speed cant beat him, g4 had both speed and power above YCs yet couldnt beat Kata! In fact, cant even make Katakuri fall on his back. Even when he got FS, luffy still didn't win the brawl. He himself was shocked by Kata falling willingly.

We know Jinbei RS Ichiji who are ~ Top Flyers/Pero , are average to Katakuri.
Luffy pre fs is trash :
RS Ichiji (Low high tier) had speed and lethality (blew himself up even) = no diff , AoE/DC did nothing to Kata.
Jinbei & Capone attacks cant damage him.
Boundman ( which is > awakened Doffy, high high tier ) = low diffed
Snakeman = mid diff or low diff
Snakeman + FS = extreme diffed Base Kata

Kata has shown himself handling high tiers like trash/average fighters. Only an Inbetweener can match/beat him.

Let King first show he is better than Cracker/boundman pre FS.
Then we can talk about him Matching FS luffy/Kata.

HA001

:suresure: Stop talking about SNs
Flyers are part of Kaido Crew
King needs Kaido name to bring/call/order them
That's not hype, that actually downplays him

Bolded part is a joke.

Katakuri hasn't been hit in years... never lost
We know high high tiers with power or speed cant beat him, g4 had both speed and power above YCs yet couldnt beat Kata! In fact, cant even make Katakuri fall on his back. Even when he got FS, luffy still didn't win the brawl. He himself was shocked by Kata falling willingly.

We know Jinbei RS Ichiji who are ~ Top Flyers/Pero , are average to Katakuri.
Luffy pre fs is trash :
RS Ichiji (Low high tier) had speed and lethality (blew himself up even) = no diff , AoE/DC did nothing to Kata.
Jinbei & Capone attacks cant damage him.
Boundman ( which is > awakened Doffy, high high tier ) = low diffed
Snakeman = mid diff or low diff
Snakeman + FS = extreme diffed Base Kata

Kata has shown himself handling high tiers like trash/average fighters. Only an Inbetweener can match/beat him.

Let King first show he is better than Cracker/boundman pre FS.
Then we can talk about him Matching FS luffy/Kata.
Why didnt he dodge flampes spit ?

For me in chapter 920 the character on the left, with King Queen and the rabbit, is indeed Jack

The style corresponds to it, the dummy horns too. in terms of size, we notice a size significantly smaller than King or Queen

Jack is 8m30 today, and is a very broad body character

Jack 8 years old, Devil Fruit of Mammoth, probably already brutal despite his young age, an early calamity position is not to be excluded, he could seduce Kaido

We would also have a parallel with Kaido's son

I add, that Kaido at 20 years ago, did not have at all the crew that he has today, Jack is a monster who takes a country for a week, survives everything, I would not be surprised see an 8 year old Jack, very involved

Status
Not open for further replies.