[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
why to why I am paranoid around you, or why to why I will come to understand you better this game?
I will just answer both lol.
First: I think it is a cultural thing and in the past games with you I had hard times figuring out where some of your "agressions", in mafia terminology, comes from.
Second: After I saw you going after Juliet and Naomi earlier I was trying to build some backthoughts about whether that was scum or town motivated. I think it is just a cultural thing and that you guys come from an enviroment, where it is common to have every player agressed as quickly as possible and then see who sticks with whom and for what motivations. Just my guess. In the process of how you check your boxes one could read out whether you are townier or scummier. I don't have a reference in my memories to go back to, but just from the vibes and your boxchecking, I feel like you could be townier this game.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I think you were Indie in my game once and in Breaking Bad, yeah. So I‘ve never seen you as scum before.

@Rej have you?
Or different question @Grammaton did Rej and you ever play a game where you were scum? Because this paranoia comment just now was weird if you didn‘t lol.
I don't remember me and Gram scumming. I saw him much more town I feel, but it often ended up with me not townreading him and vice versa I feel. It's either one or the other.

im not sure - if I’m not mistaken he’s played on WS with me before I was banned there, but I honestly couldn’t tell you

not one here though, that’s for certain
I don't remember me and Gram scumming. I saw him much more town I feel, but it often ended up with me not townreading him and vice versa I feel. It's either one or the other.
I see.

So you think him Town reading you could have been scum motivated, but now you think it‘s more Town motivated. Is this correct @Rej ?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I see.

So you think him Town reading you could have been scum motivated,
If this is abut paranoia, I will just rise my awareness this game, and try to be more accurate than in previous games.

but now you think it‘s more Town motivated. Is this correct @Rej ?
That is my backthought I had, when I saw him entering the game being open to agress people.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Looks like I came just in time, I thought there was a couple more hours left in the day.

I am not in a position to read back rn due to outaide circumstances but who is the current wagon? Is it still Conq?

Day 1 vote count 3

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Reloaded.
Vote Lynch Kerkovian.
Vote Lynch Kerkovian
Vote Lynch Kerkovian
Vote Lynch Sallu.
vote vanellope lhea
Vote Lynch Conquist.
Unvote
Vote Lynch ConquistadoR