Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
@Indigo what’s the difference between the boutique and swordsmith? i assume both are from you and you have an odd number of things to sell, so why is there 2

from who’s been on the hot plate so far, Lord Melkor seemed pretty aggressive even though it was so early in the game and mostly fluff between everyone, and I didn’t see much to sus out Destroya with so between them i favor Destroya more.

Not sure why Indigo didn’t claim early since there would have been a lot more obligation to help him out from any faction to get that sword, claiming isn’t restricted either so unless there’s a specific SK i’m not seeing a big risk. Other than that, with how specific he claimed his role is, and since he said he couldn’t directly do anything to anyone before he was being pressured i think it’s sound. Naomi’s PR started later into the game, so it might be associated with who hit Indigo, but Naomi’s also started before actions were allowed

I am curious about the bounty hunter hunting by Flowa. So far I’ve seen someone else hunt at being one but they don’t seem to have things in common. If finding other bounty hunters forms a guild then well… catded
Don‘t worry about me lol. I won‘t betray anyone this game unless it‘s beyond my control.

I‘m a new girl now.

from who’s been on the hot plate so far, Lord Melkor seemed pretty aggressive even though it was so early in the game and mostly fluff between everyone, and I didn’t see much to sus out Destroya with so between them i favor Destroya more.

Not sure why Indigo didn’t claim early since there would have been a lot more obligation to help him out from any faction to get that sword, claiming isn’t restricted either so unless there’s a specific SK i’m not seeing a big risk. Other than that, with how specific he claimed his role is, and since he said he couldn’t directly do anything to anyone before he was being pressured i think it’s sound. Naomi’s PR started later into the game, so it might be associated with who hit Indigo, but Naomi’s also started before actions were allowed

I am curious about the bounty hunter hunting by Flowa. So far I’ve seen someone else hunt at being one but they don’t seem to have things in common. If finding other bounty hunters forms a guild then well… catded
W post. Thanks for the info Meeyori chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.