Status
Not open for further replies.
Her role doesn't sound like a town role but she's being honest about it and scum would have no reason to reveal that
quite the opposite with flower tbh
"fiNaLlY cAuGhT uP" :okay:

do you plan on giving any thoughts, reads , any discussion, what did you learn in catching up?

same goes for @Apollo where every you ran off to
Just a curiosity, I was hit by a spell and saw that you hinted at it.
do you believe it is scum aligned?
I'm pretty sure if Flower was Scum and death immune she would have said nothing and just tanked the lynch while setting up a second lynch on someone hard to get lynched.

The only plausible scum case I can see here is she's faking it in the hopes we move past it. So we can probably test it, with the second wagon the true lynch so to speak. Though I don't think we have enough/engagement to set all this up to be quite frank.
I suppose one possibility is she really is death immune for X-number of phases and is flaunting it to attract roles into targeting her. Feel like she would have more fun open scumming at this point though, and the only two pushing her were an Indie survivor claim and Midnight - not exactly high pressure.
ahh this bit right here is also my line of thinking.

lets start the wagon on here we have plenty of time to have her #1 and someone like kerk as #2 - she either hangs at the guillotine, she is lynchproof or she can directly redirect the lynch too her choosing.
Fuji mentioned them in regards to how my role would interact with them. Without getting into angleshooting, it was strongly suggestive as to them existing in the game. As to what extent, I couldn't say. Might be wish-only.

I have almost 100 posts in this game. I can't be on the thread every waking hour though, sadly.
Has nothing to do with me, which I made clear around the time that write up was posted.
interesting.
why are you voting someone so new??

his first game was my game which was too complicated for a newbie so its understandable if he is playing a bit weirdly

he is bound to be traumatized from my game
cause she's not tryinghard in a SRM game she said.......

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You like Flower for town by just following wagons made by you, Ekko and T-Pein

and having a role that doesn't make that much sense for town

that is actively trying to out players who she thinks are also town?
Outing Townies isn't an issue at all. I like Flower for town (town lean, mind) because I know her meta well and generally have a good read on her. It's also entirely within her character to have a role like she's claimed - I wouldn't be shocked if she were Indie, and I'm all for testing her claims out. But there isn't a great deal of scum incentive to be transparent like she is with her immunity, unless you can find another one that I haven't outlined, of course.

did you see more than I did? I mean did you find any other foul stuff regarding Flower? since I skimmed alot due to work and sleep
All I remember is I telling her that she'd take an L if I get lynched because of me being a town and that she was a scum. She said wouldn't she be taking a W if I get eliminated as a town and I said that is the exact reason why you're voting for me then Midnight voted her and she said she's immune to lynching. :jay-yeah:Does such ability even exist?

so you claim town bounty hunter, or "not indie" bh who is lynch proof borderline death miller. yeah good luck.

sounds more like cult to me aye - did you make yourself croc with BW?
So who do I Cult first :endthis:?
You are probably not too far off with this assumption, from my experience with Flower she is not shying from hiding stuff like this,
it's possible I'm very wrong here, I don't know how Fuji made his game, she could be town trying to make a connection with some roles as she says, but idk.

Ratchet

lets start the wagon on here we have plenty of time to have her #1 and someone like kerk as #2 - she either hangs at the guillotine, she is lynchproof or she can directly redirect the lynch too her choosing.
I'm okay with that, though can you fill me in quickly on the Kerko thing? From a skim, I saw mention of a lie detect, but I couldn't see anything from Fuji. With what I currently have, the only post I found notable was way back at the start where he talked about a discord chat, which was a bit strange to talk about at that point.

anywho ill be gone for majority of the remainder of this phase. going hiking with my pup.

so i expect to see flower as main wagon with kerk as second to test her theory also important to note flower could be lynchproof once but not twice or forever.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
All I remember is I telling her that she'd take an L if I get lynched because of me being a town and that she was a scum. She said wouldn't she be taking a W if I get eliminated as a town and I said that is the exact reason why you're voting for me then Midnight voted her and she said she's immune to lynching. :jay-yeah:Does such ability even exist?
yes they exist, so it is WIFOM against WIFOM
:watchout:

Ratchet

I'm okay with that, though can you fill me in quickly on the Kerko thing? From a skim, I saw mention of a lie detect, but I couldn't see anything from Fuji. With what I currently have, the only post I found notable was way back at the start where he talked about a discord chat, which was a bit strange to talk about at that point.
Oh I also don't like how he includes "L" or "W" in every reply, nothing to do with Mafia but I find the slang to look silly. Almost as silly as "fam" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.