Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

I'm the owner of the international boutique.

care to further elaborate?

seems fair given you randomly claimed and indigo has shared his info.
Ratchet confirmed lie detects are at play here.
interesting, how did a miller confirm such a thing?
Yes, this looks bad and then the sudden PR.
the PR was explained.

given you claimed you read mine and docs interaction you should've seen that bit
Ekko's claim was phrased like a joke but it does not make him look great.
what did he claim exactly?
He seems scummy to me and Indigo may be neutral indie after all.

Vote lynch TAC
can you elaborate how he seems scummy to you?

& is TAC your most scumread player so far?
Bit busy at the moment.

Indigo's claim is fine and reads genuine enough. I wish he had claimed it unprompted and without initially lying, but I can absolutely see him making a character designed like this to not have to engage directly with scum hunting so I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

Wasn't a fan of how Kurozumi handled information on Flower. Last game he hummed and harred over claiming and it was made very clear to him (he was scum so it was intentional), I actually suspect it was done to get a rise out of Flower.

Have some thoughts over the Muugen Prof interlocution, cliff notes are I think Muugen's position was very ambivalent and he has leaned into interacting with the easy stuff here. Not up to date with the rest and won't be for a while.
oh look who decided to show up and then dip.

how did/can you confirm lie detects are on this game?

what is the alliance?
I like Yo Tan Was read list;
what do you agree with, can you share your own reads list?
Kurozumi`s ``redirect`` sounds weird to me, he is claiming that Flower lied in the post 1111 or something like that, he seems confused himself, 1 of them is scum probably, dunno who rn.
no it was stated a trap was placed on post 1111 which flower triggered hence she has a PR or whatever which i dont even real see from her tbh
I'm just fucking around to be honest

my objective for this game was to have fun, and i've been doing that even if i do get lynched
like i said just play your game and if youre good ill avenge you.
@Ratchet

Waifubro

Please join the boutique too

you're overzealous for players to join your boutique to you plan to contribute to any other discussion other than begging players to join you ?
i dont think indigo is the play

vote lynch baki
why the sudden change from what was shared with me you were gungho for indigos head.

why baki?
Why do you care so much?
why do you act as if blue does not exist, why are you ignoring his role is identical to indigos?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm pretty sure if Flower was Scum and death immune she would have said nothing and just tanked the lynch while setting up a second lynch on someone hard to get lynched.

The only plausible scum case I can see here is she's faking it in the hopes we move past it. So we can probably test it, with the second wagon the true lynch so to speak. Though I don't think we have enough/engagement to set all this up to be quite frank.
I suppose one possibility is she really is death immune for X-number of phases and is flaunting it to attract roles into targeting her. Feel like she would have more fun open scumming at this point though, and the only two pushing her were an Indie survivor claim and Midnight - not exactly high pressure.

Ratchet

how did/can you confirm lie detects are on this game?
Fuji mentioned them in regards to how my role would interact with them. Without getting into angleshooting, it was strongly suggestive as to them existing in the game. As to what extent, I couldn't say. Might be wish-only.
oh look who decided to show up and then dip.
I have almost 100 posts in this game. I can't be on the thread every waking hour though, sadly.
what is the alliance?
Has nothing to do with me, which I made clear around the time that write up was posted.

Because i'm about to be lynched for just my role

i want to win my wincon

and it seems like people just want to go after me, and don't care at all about another role who seems just like mine
this forum is shit when it comes to being indie, they'll go after you cause they dont know how to scumhunt tbh

nothing to do with you, they just arent that good tbh
Somebody hit me with a chat ability or sth.
for what reason?
so maybe that's what Vote SIlenced you, not even the WU
vote silenced thats what it was thnaks
o M G u S

Dest, tell me

since you're this amazing player

what is the point of calling me weak, and keep calling me scum here?

once i've already fully claimed my role?

at this point just make up your mind, lynch me or keep an eye on me, it's up to you

with that being said, i'm done with this

i just think you're being rude to me and that isn't fun at all
Bro, have you never played in a SRM before? Claims don't always mean a lot. And my vote is still on you. I just feel like you're really reacting in a fake way. Not sure how you're acting like this when you were throwing worse chirps my way in Waifu

Well right now I'm feeling we could have a few scum in the original Indigo wagon, hell maybe even the TSA members :shocking:
i like this line of thinking who would you say was the opportunistic scum there?
Indigo wagon was literally just making something happen. Any shading there is just a reach to be honest.
over a decade of xp and thats the best yo couldve done to "make something happen" got to say im quite disappointed in you.

have you done anything since then? what are your reads and thoughts?
Having a partner sounds nice, though.
yet you always complain about them :handsup:
Good luck lol. I can‘t get lynched anyway.
Yes. I‘m death immune to a certain degree.
so you claim town bounty hunter, or "not indie" bh who is lynch proof borderline death miller. yeah good luck.

sounds more like cult to me aye - did you make yourself croc with BW?
midnight hinted who he was earlier
can you share that, i have the kid on ignore

why are you voting someone so new??

his first game was my game which was too complicated for a newbie so its understandable if he is playing a bit weirdly

he is bound to be traumatized from my game
finally Al sama has spoken. She did last time because she was the opposite King and here is doing the same thing. 🤣

Ratchet

over a decade of xp and thats the best yo couldve done to "make something happen" got to say im quite disappointed in you.
It's SRM, it got the game moving. Not really sure what your point of contention is.
have you done anything since then? what are your reads and thoughts?
I've given some reads - don't like Melkor or you so far. Could come around to Rhea being scum but from what I remember she's more inclined to just lurk so I'm not sure on that. Haven't read the Kerko stuff yet. For Town I like Pot, Flower and Prof.

I

Indigo

It's SRM, it got the game moving. Not really sure what your point of contention is.
I've given some reads - don't like Melkor or you so far. Could come around to Rhea being scum but from what I remember she's more inclined to just lurk so I'm not sure on that. Haven't read the Kerko stuff yet. For Town I like Pot, Flower and Prof.
You like Flower for town by just following wagons made by you, Ekko and T-Pein

and having a role that doesn't make that much sense for town

that is actively trying to out players who she thinks are also town?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Flower is death immune like in every game, just lynch her, provisoric it is
Townies that are deathimmune are a myth, us townies are supposed to fall one after another for the purpose of game solving
Claiming death immune is like the biggest wifomshit I ever ate kek
If Flower flips town we revive her as always, #strategy #game

I know lol. He also uses those words sometimes in his posts. You guys aren't a team are you?
No. Those who are usually active in the spoilers waiting room know that I usually troll and take it easy. Those who do not are sadly in majority here and jump on me for every funny thing I try to do. So no chance of being in a team. :handsup: The same thing happened to @Mr. Reloaded in the Chess Mafia game. He put a gif of hanging and people jumped on him thinking he was targeting Pot with that . :kobeha:

Flower is death immune like in every game, just lynch her, provisoric it is
Townies that are deathimmune are a myth, us townies are supposed to fall one after another for the purpose of game solving
Claiming death immune is like the biggest wifomshit I ever ate kek
If Flower flips town we revive her as always, #strategy #game
W post. She is likely candidate for Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.