• Waiters have no horns

• Pleasures have 1 pointed horn

• Gifters have 2 horns

• Headliners have 2 horns that are curved

Going by the above:
  1. Headliners: Luffy, Zoro, Kidd
  2. Gifters: Nami, Killer
  3. Pleasures: Sanji, Chopper, Brooke, Heat
  4. Waiters: Wire (PostTS he has always had those 5 horns. so it doesn't look like he has any new one)
Damn. Great observation you've made. This is so oddly specific, hope Oda didn't do that to send a message
:myman:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Still no new spoilers

Anyone got news?
Still nothing new in korean spoilers either... but the more i think about it the more I am suspicious about Kaido's name!?
I've been following the korean spo for a while now and i've NEVER seen something written in red (except for the first warning line in every chapter saying the spo could have some mistakes)......

Did we actually get any confirmation of "Yamato" from Redon or somewehere else?
:kriwhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Still nothing new in korean spoilers either... but the more i think about it the more I am suspicious about Kaido's name!?
I've been following the korean spo for a while now and i've NEVER seen something written in red (except for the first warning line in every chapter saying the spo could have some mistakes)......

Did we actually get any confirmation of "Yamato" from Redon or somewehere else?
:kriwhat:
Yes I trust the source personally ~

Damn. Great observation you've made. This is so oddly specific, hope Oda didn't do that to send a message
:myman:
Actually it may be a message from Oda, it's so him. He loves to give hints but at the same time hide it. It's obviously not related to powerscale but maybe "importance" ? Oda could have draw anything he want and especially the same horns for everyone but he decided to give to some a different kind of horns.
And we know luffy, zoro and kid are gonna be the main pawns in the war.
Good observation from @BossYimz

Status
Not open for further replies.