Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So really nothing major, nor did Sanji get a 1v1 vs a big time player, and using the skirmish to up zoro's power level and lower sanji's power level to carrots as well doesnt make sanji strong.

To reiterate im very disappointed sanji didnt get his deserved 1v1 in his own arc
If Sanji does have 1v1 fight in WCI the people still gonna claim that he is weaker than Zoro and his opponent anyway so there's no point for fighting LOL:kayneshrug:

If WCI was Sanji's own arc, then Wano must be Zoro's arc right? It doesn't look like that though.
I think it will "feel" that way once we know more about Oda's implication to Zoro having a "related" past to the Shimotsuki in the last SBS.

I think this arc is very different in that WCI was entirely centered around Sanji, while Wano is payoff from everything in the last 300 chapters including WCI.

Didn't see this at all. As much as I like the Tobi Roppo for being ambitious, King and Queen survived Kaido's crew for 20+ years and were highlighted against the Scabbards before. Jack is a walking murder machine. They're not ready for this.
I think they won't even get the chance to start this challenge, Something will happen, obviously the alliance appearance
I think this is just Oda's way of hyping those guys for whatever he's planning with them
Trying to push a narrative of "Kaido is asking them to find his own son and they can "challenge" the Calamities so they must be super strong" :wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.