WG Support Thread

I want to let everybody know that despite our differences and the trolling we engage in, know that if you are going through tough times it is important to rely on those close to you. Sometimes you might feel that it's too much and there's no way out, but your life has value. There's always people that love you and we should strive to love ourselves as much as possible.

l'd rather not share it. But it makes me unable to pursue my passions.
So, do you have any advice for me? Other than ''it gets better and if not you just didn't try hard enough''
If you are already diagnosed with some form of mental ilness, then there are psychiatrists for you to seek and consider medical and psychotherapy sessions.
If you are suffering from debiliating condition like heart, lung, kidney, autoimmune diseases, cancer. Yes some diseases dont have medicines that can cure it. We only go for supportive treatment and provide psychological counselling to fight with the disease.

I mean:
What am I supposed to do when I cannot physically do the things in want to do and make me happy?
How am I supposed to get those endorphins?
There is nothing wrong with doing nothing really..
As long as you are happy.
In my case reading novels , Manga and Manhwa did help.

Manhwa especially. As my family and we were going through very difficult phase. Things aren't much better now but it will be soon better. I hope so.

But reading manhwa (romance) has especially helped me for some reason..

Maybe it will help. Even if little bit

Last edited:
great. so no real help. thanks, health system representative:cheers:
I am really sorry bro. We are really helpless in many cases. I am from a poor country and some diseases that are considered curable in western countries due to their new advanced medicines, that we dont have either access to or too expensive for our population. We are helpless too.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
great. so no real help. thanks, health system representative:cheers:
This is an online forum Solis. People can try to help here on an unprofessional level, they can be Listeners, but you can’t expect someone to diagnose or even treat someone here.

If you really have some mental issue, seriously, you should look for professional help in your local area. I am pretty sure a lot of people would be immediately helping to find some psychiatrist in your area for you.

I am really sorry bro. We are really helpless in many cases. I am from a poor country and some diseases that are considered curable in western countries due to their new advanced medicines, that we dont have either access to or too expensive for our population. We are helpless too.
I am from an industrial county yet there's still no treatment for me.
So I'm kinda in the same shoes.
I even have to pay health insurance because it's mandatory. But I get nothing out of it, it's just wasted money that I could use to ease my symptoms instead if the government didn't force me to pay it to the insurance.
Post automatically merged:

. I am pretty sure a lot of people would be immediately helping to find some psychiatrist in your area for you.
This is nit the right thread for underhanded insults.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing wrong with doing nothing really..
As long as you are happy.
In my case reading novels , Manga and Manhwa did help.

Manhwa especially. As my family and we were going through very difficult phase. Things aren't much better now but it will be soon better. I hope so.

But reading manhwa (romance) has especially helped me for some reason..

Maybe it will help. Even if little bit
Thanks for this post.
It reminded me that there are sources of happiness, even if I have no access to them other people do.
Sometimes it makes me feel better to see other people happy.

Ive been through massive depression..i know on how hard it can get sometimes

To say thectruth
Ive even tried to take my own life 3 years ago...so this whole suicide stuff is really a hard subject for me

But dont give up, seek help..it will better at some point
No matter on hard life is..you have to believe in yourself and believe in the fact that you will get better

If you need any help
Ill gladly be here to talk

We all need to take care of ourselves

Last edited:
Ive been through massive depression..i know on how hard it can get sometimes

To say thectruth
Ive even tried to take my own life 3 years ago...so this whole suicide stuff is really on hard subject for me

No matter on hard life is..you have to believe in yourself and believe in the fact that you will get better

If you need any help
Ill gladly be here to talk

We all need to take care of ourselves
Saying this out in the open takes a lot of courage and mental maturity. I hope you're doing better now.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This

I went through 3 surgeries, tough break up, almost flunking college and break up with 3 friends in less than a year worth of time

Thought it is GG for me.

Today im healthy, finished college, good job, flat and car, friends that care.

Life wont give you anything if you dont try

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Maybe link/put some helpline numbers for different countries or around the world in the Main post. There are professionals that are ready and willing for these kinds of things. Much better than any of us imo. Just a suggestion.
From what I gathered from the mod's messages, I can't refer or recommended any professional services through WG, as this forum isn't certified or was created to do so. Linking pros may negatively come back on WG if those people end up offering advice that does more harm then good.