WG Support Thread

From what I gathered from the mod's messages, I can't refer or recommended any professional services through WG, as this forum isn't certified or was created to do so. Linking pros may negatively come back on WG if those people end up offering advice that does more harm then good.
Its unethical for a certified doctor to prescribe any non-OTC drugs to a patient, without phyically examing him. Giving advises on certain tests, recommending certain department of doctors should be ok.

G

Gorosei Informer

What have I done!!!
Don't end up with obsession to live forever.
:pepemy:
Hmm so I'm going to develop a fetish for Snakes, looking like Michael Jackson and chasing after an edgy ninja twink? Good thing I am already seeing a therapist then LMAO!

Don't worry everyone/anyone/no-one, I'll make a more serious response to here in a minute or so lol. I need to read the thread properly first.

I am far from an expert on this field. But gonna give my two cents to perhaps uplift some spirits:

Whatever shit you are in there's gonna be at least one person (or likely many more) who are going to miss you, think about them at least. And you will get through it, the world moves constantly - life does not stay static, whether it takes 1 week, 1 month or 1 year or even 10 years, never give up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Appreciate the efforts smoked out

In some cases I do agree that there is need of health experts intervention but in many cases support from peers and family can go a long way.

Problems and stress will always exist but many times all people need is someone to listen and understand and be there with them.

What we as a community can do is provide a happy and joyful atmosphere where in people can escape from harsh realities and can talk to eachother, open up without judging

This

Accepting reality is more helpful fir mental health than living in dream worlds where everything leads to a happy ending
I think it's important to keep your feet on the ground and be realistic. But you also gotta try to make the best with what you got. At least that's what I believe leads to happiness. No pie in the sky idealized happiness, but one that's realistically achievable.

G

Gorosei Informer

In all seriousness, this thread is a great idea. I genuinely hope it can lead to helping those in need on here anytime they need it, even if it's just some emotional support/reassurance, somewhere for them to be able to vent and receive support (non-professionally ofc) too.

As someone who has spent MANY years in therapy and still does fortnightly, I cannot state the sheer importance of how much it helps too. Granted I'm just getting counseling again like I used to but having someone to talk to about anything and everything that bothers me helps in a way I can't even describe, when I've had to bottle up everything my entire life out of fear, prejudice, ignorance and such.

What happened with Jmena is something that must never be allowed to happen again and we can't truly prevent it either ofc but we can at least try to make a positive difference and that's what matters. Even if we can't stop someone from choosing to exit this life, the least we can do is try in the first place, reach out to them and give them somewhere to try and vent, especially before they can get professional help too ideally.

If it wasn't for the extremely patient, tolerant, understanding friends I've had past and present and also my former and current therapists, I do really wonder if I would have still carried on to this day, if I could have held out this long too. We need our support networks, we need each other, we can't handle and do everything alone and the more we try, the more we end up hurting ourselves and screwing ourselves over too as well as others close to us too by proxy/domino effect or w/e.

I was venting to @CoC: Color of Clowns about how I felt over Jmena and I was very candid about the anguish I'm suffering over it, which I do feel is partially my own fault too but I accept that and thats the only way I'm gonna learn to be a better, less self centered person and be there for others when they truly need me, just like when I need them too.

I was too late for Jmena, but I will not be for others, I can't lose anyone else like we lost him too. That will haunt me for lif, as long as Jmena already is going to as well. Of course I will eventually move on and accept whats happened, I'll work through the grief as we do, but I refuse to let myself ever completely let go/detach from what happened with him as I said in the tribute thread for him, I rather live with the pain of remembering he was here, that he was alive and one of us than let go of his memory for my own comfort/ease/conscience. For once, I truly embrace discomfort despite my own utter hatred of any kind of discomfort in life.