Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Zoro was a top tier at the rooftop right? Oh wait, he wasnt but you all delluded yourselves into thinking he was.

Take it easy, Zoro will become the WSS in due time. Enjoy the ride and dont clown yourself.
id say he was just below top tier on rooftop

and given that he unlocked ACoC and an entirely new ability since then

Hes high-low top tier, probably at the top of that group

I disagree. And where do you have Zoro then?
I will rephrase this: Zoro is not OG Yonko level. He is nowadays Yonko level as in ~ Luffy.

He's above all of them (except maybe Kaido), learn to take Luffy's portrayal as Joyboy and his feats against Kaido seriously
By portrayal his bounty is still lower than Big Mom, Shanks, Kaido, and Whitebeard.
G5 can't KO Lucci and even ended up leaving injured Sentomaru behind. He chose to run away from Lucci like how Big Mom chose to run away from Marco.

So how do you feel about Sanji not having a CP0 opponent?
I don't really care. All I know is that if Sanji's opponents were to return, it has to be a good timing and are important to the plot.

For example:
Bon Clay was the MVP of Impel Down and that leads the gang to escape from Magellan.
Absalom is the reason why Shiryu got his DF.
Etc.

So if Jabra does returns, he has to be the leader of CP0 or he wouldn't appear at all.

Just like Zoro was a top tier at the rooftop right? Oh wait, he wasnt but you all delluded yourselves into thinking he was.

Take it easy, Zoro will become the WSS in due time. Enjoy the ride and dont clown yourself.
Why not just improve his swordsmanship and become the world's greatest swordsman? Swords rank doesn't matter anyway right? It's just skill...
Yes and no. I 100 percent agree without however increases his sword by another grade would also be skill since it would require a different degree in haki to do so. So regardless it would still be skill if that makes any sense.

Rank doesn't matter hence it's not a deciding factor on how powerful your are as a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.