Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Or is his Haki control so good that he can release haki from his feet to use it as a platform? :hohoho:
It makes sense as a technique TBH. I mean haki can be used to create barriers.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Zoro can walk on water. Is Toei saying that Zoro's the savior of the One Piece world? :hohoho:

Or is his Haki control so good that he can release haki from his feet to use it as a platform? :hohoho:
:hohoho:

Tbh, I was more wondering when he had enough time to take off his top lmao. I guess when you gotta fan service you gotta fan service, and the girls be thirsty for that lmao.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
:hohoho:

Tbh, I was more wondering when he had enough time to take off his top lmao. I guess when you gotta fan service you gotta fan service, and the girls be thirsty for that lmao.
Guys too. :catpole:

When Zoro displays some Non-Pure swordsmanship:

He is an all out brawler, actually he has more claim than Roger at it

Last edited:
When Zoro displays some Non-Pure swordsmanship:

He is an all out brawler, actually he has more claim than Roger at it
Yep. People like to ignore this.
Just like they also ignorethe fact that Zoro learnthow to fight against aerial long range fighters in Skypea vs Braham.

They alway say he cant fight King cause he cant fight against aerial fighter.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Nah pure swordsmen only use swords.
Zoro is not a pure fighter, he can use kicks, punches, scythes, knives.

He didnt use swordsmanship he used weaponsmanship against Killer
Aah, understood. :myman:

Cinera

โ€Ž
I want Zoro to generate a massive tornado (maybe even an outright hurricane) via a koka enhanced Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki:

:amazing: