Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it actually stated anywhere that Kaku is awakened, or was it just assumed by spoiler providers because of the black flames?

Luffy's also a Zooan and he doesn't have the black flames, so I wonder what the deal is with that.
I mean, easiest denomenator now is just that normal zoans have Black flames for awakening (Lucci/Kaku) and mythicals have white flames (Luffy/Yamato)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
lucci was the main antagonist in one of the bigger arcs prets
"not plot altering"
biggest bounty bump prets
declared war on the world government
officially took the sole person in the world who could read the poneglyphs into their crew ranks
None of that changes anything about what I've said. He's slightly more relevant than the most useless villains in the OP verse. As I said, he's not even as relevant as the guys like Crocodile, Doffy, and Enel, who are nothing compared to the main characters, which whom we're making a comparison here.

be more specific
you just said kid and law are not stronger than zoro, luffy out of the ts . did you read wano at all?
What does Wano have anything to do with the skip Kid and Law? They're not this strong out of the skip. I think you're confusing PH Law with Wano Law. More or less the same goes for Kid.

Zoro seethers be like "muh, Kaku went up again" even though he is using his strongest form and is clearly inferior to base zoro in sparring mode.

The same zoro seethers were arguing that sanji was just about to beat vergo triumphantly when the latter broke his leg in the first clash.

I'll bet 100 bucks that Kaku will have bandages at the end of the arc but that won't beat their delusion anyway.

They hate luffy-zoro parallels as they go against their worldview. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.