Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real note I feel sorry for Zoro fans look at Lucci awakening page and he at least had a feat before he fought Luffy all those panels was clean now look at Zoro and kaku
Kaku is just appeared awaken the fight happing in small ass panels and lasted 4 panels :josad:if your not luffy or law prepared to get
rushed panels

Why give her a flame over her shoulders if this isn't a sign of awakening?
He had it on his Dragon Form

Kinda L from ODA not gonna Lie, he suppose to had that on his hybrid mode. Now iam on Copium mode thinking his Dragon form is his Awakening
:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

One Piece Magz if i recall
That's how he flies, it has nothing to do with awakening. :risitasad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
we were comparing villains mate
you highlighted why you thought others were more relevant
I disagreed
simple as that .
The initial comparison was b/w the two main characters and the CP9 duo. You bought up the villain argument to show me how relevant Lucci is. Then I explained how even some villains are much more relevant than Lucci. Sure you disagreed with Enel but that still leaves me with the likes of Crocodile and Doffy, who're far more relevant than Lucci but still nothing compared to the main characters.

I never said Lucci's completely irrelevant btw. I was only saying they're insignificant background characters in comparison to the two top guys, which you seemingly don't want to accept.

reading as always forever an obstacle.
There is no need to be passive-aggressive with every other comment. Let's have a normal discussion. There's no need to attack or antagonize one another over a simple dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.