Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh they were both odens swords. But he gave the kaido hype to enma for a reason.
Both odens swords will be used to free wano from the respective tyrant enma for kaido and ame no habikiri for orochi
Yh which is bs, since ANH helped injire Kaido as well. So I will repeat myself, it doesnt fucking matter which sword slays Orochi. Shusui slayed a dragon, and that isnt called anything like Dragon Slayer.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not really compare Sanji and Zoro's panel.

Zoro gets an exclamation mark and the "noticed something" symbol whilst Sanji has nothing like Luffy.
Even if there was no indication mark, it was clear from the panels that Sanji didn't notice him until Luffy's apprise.

I have quoted you because you said Sanji used CoO before the reminder of Luffy to which I have replied that Sanji activated CoO after Luffy reminding him
Actually, I was implying the exact opposite. You'll understand if you read my posts prior to the one you've quoted.

At this point I'm excited for 980/981 because that is probably when one of these fools (Kid, Luffy, Zoro) will end up running into Yamato lmao. Also, at this point, Oda really is playing the long game hiding the Numbers, honestly expecting them to all have their own individual personalities/strengths/weaknesses/powers.

Maybe since theres a famous old Japanese movie called "Orochi the 8 headed Dragon"

Orochi has new meaning and understanding for the Japanese public.
Great translate.
Japanese name of the film is ヤマトタケル that translates as Yamato Takeru

Yamato Takeru was a Japanese legendary prince of the Yamato dinasty, son of Emperor Keiko, who is traditionally counted as the 12th Emperor of Japan.

The translation of the name of movie has nothing to do with Orochi or dragons.

So basically Kaidou strength prior to SMiles only have Numbers + the Calamities? :pagemoji:
And Tobi Roppo. They have normal devil fruits. That probably was the bulk strength of his crew. Big Mom's strength come from the variety of paramecia fruits her family has. Kaido's seem to be focused entirely on Zoans.

Tbh, I don't think the Smile plotline paid off well. Punk Hazard/DR were entirely focused on cutting Kaido's SAD supply lines, but he already built a huge number of his crew as gifters/headliners and to our protagonists they are pointless/aren't really that good lol.

I'm curious if Oda has another plan with them, something that transforms all gifters into even worse abominations, but at this point I doubt it.

Great translate.
Japanese name of the film is ヤマトタケル that translates as Yamato Takeru

Yamato Takeru was a Japanese legendary prince of the Yamato dinasty, son of Emperor Keiko, who is traditionally counted as the 12th Emperor of Japan.

The translation of the name of movie has nothing to do with Orochi or dragons.
You do realise their are other names for the movie ?

My bad for using the wrong poster.

Yamato Takeru is the MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.