Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Enma is set up to be the first to turn black TBH. I don't see Wado (but not Enma) becoming black.

Only fitting for the World's Strongest Swordsman. :myman:
Agreed, Enma is most likely going to be the first to turn black. I feel like it would be a lot more poetic if it was only Wado though, but that's just my personal opinion.
I feel like Wado will be the last sword Zoro turns black. I think there is something special about it that we don't know.
Enma and Wado were made by the same swordsmith adn from the looks of things, he never found a worthy swordsman to wield it as such he kept it in his family and passed it down until Zoro came along

I feel like Wado will be the last sword Zoro turns black. I think there is something special about it that we don't know.
Enma and Wado were made by the same swordsmith adn from the looks of things, he never found a worthy swordsman to wield it as such he kept it in his family and passed it down until Zoro came along
I think it would make the most sense if it turned black first right? He has had it since the very beginning. Every single conflict Zoro has gone through, he has had Wado alongside him.

:whitepress:

That's spitting in the face of Godhawk's teachings.
Swords breaking are a mark of shame in the world of One Piece, but I think it would be really cool if Mihawk breaks 2/3 of Zoro's swords in their final fight and only Wado survives against Yoru. It will be an extreme-extreme-extreme diff fight, breaking swords would add to portraying that. I don't think Zoro would view it as shameful, but who knows.

Tbh I'd like for Zoro to try and cut Kaido now and Enma breaks, and then later on during the second supposed raid he cuts him with his regular swords so we don't have to hear that EnMa MaGiC sWoRd bullshit.
When Zoro cuts and maybe even kills Kaido, we must prepare ourselves for the essays of bullshit that Zoro haters will come up with to devalue the feat

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When Zoro cuts and maybe even kills Kaido, we must prepare ourselves for the essays of bullshit that Zoro haters will come up with to devalue the feat
Exactly.
'Kaido didn't eat breakfast that day so he wasn't at full power' 'The Sun was in Kaido's eyes so he couldn't see him' ' Hurr durr magic sword'

I think it would make the most sense if it turned black first right? He has had it since the very beginning. Every single conflict Zoro has gone through, he has had Wado alongside him.
The reason I think it will be the last to turn black is cause I see it as symbolising Zoro has reacted the top and fulfilled his and Kuina's dream. I see him turning it black either before, during or immediately after the fight with Mihawk.
It will be the sign that he is the wss since that is the sword he used to begin his journey to become the wss. It will be the one that closes the chapter of becoming the wss and usher in the new chapter where he is the wss

Swords breaking are a mark of shame in the world of One Piece, but I think it would be really cool if Mihawk breaks 2/3 of Zoro's swords in their final fight and only Wado survives against Yoru. It will be an extreme-extreme-extreme diff fight, breaking swords would add to portraying that. I don't think Zoro would view it as shameful, but who knows.
If breaking swords is a shame, why would they break ever again? It will be similar to Zoro receiving an injury to his back. Which as we have seen, he goes out of his way to ensure it never happens to the point where he would rather die than have an injury to his back.
I think Zoro likewise would rather intentionally receive a wound/die than to let his swords break.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think I'll prepare debunkings of what I imagine their arguments would be. Gonna unlock that future sight haki in that case. :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Tbh I'd like for Zoro to try and cut Kaido now and Enma breaks, and then later on during the second supposed raid he cuts him with his regular swords so we don't have to hear that EnMa MaGiC sWoRd bullshit.
Eh, if he can do it with Enma he can probably do it with Shusui. If he slays Kaido with an ittoryu technique though, it would be probably be with Enma.

I wouldn't mind the magic sword bullshit, they'll just be doing their best to make excuses. Oden already showed us Enma ain't a special anti Kaido sword.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Eh, if he can do it with Enma he can probably do it with Shusui.
I am fully aware of this.
Oden already showed us Enma ain't a magic sword.
And this as well.

But both you and I know that haters spout whatever. If Zoro cuts Kaido expect to see the magic sword argument all around.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I am fully aware of this.

And this as well.

But both you and I know that haters spout whatever. If Zoro cuts Kaido expect to see the magic sword argument all around.
Well I generally don't concern myself with the arguments of the trolls. We both know that even if Zoro does the majority of the work vs Kaido, Ndule would still argue that Zoro only just reached YC 3 level. :goyea: