Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Exactly.
'Kaido didn't eat breakfast that day so he wasn't at full power' 'The Sun was in Kaido's eyes so he couldn't see him' ' Hurr durr magic sword'
If breaking swords is a shame, why would they break ever again? It will be similar to Zoro receiving an injury to his back. Which as we have seen, he goes out of his way to ensure it never happens to the point where he would rather die than have an injury to his back.
I think Zoro likewise would rather intentionally receive a wound/die than to let his swords break.
I agree, but this is the final battle against Mihawk, a battle to the death, who knows how many days this fight could be. I would like for the swords to break as personally I feel like that would emphasise how powerful they both are, but I can understand people who wouldnโ€™t like that

I agree, but this is the final battle against Mihawk, a battle to the death, who knows how many days this fight could be. I would like for the swords to break as personally I feel like that would emphasise how powerful they both are, but I can understand people who wouldnโ€™t like that
Mihawk already broke 2 of Zoro's swords and even told Zoro he should be ashamed if that happens. Zoro facing Mihawk and his sword not breaking will mean he is stronger than Mihawk. If they break, it will mean he didn't improve since Baratei since Mihawk can still break his swords. It will also imply he wasted the training that Mihawk gave him.
Mind you, Mihawk is the type to not want to fight Shanks cause he is a 1 armed has been. If he breaks Zoro's sword, even if he loses, there will still be a stain on Zoro's honor as a swordsman

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Mihawk already broke 2 of Zoro's swords and even told Zoro he should be ashamed if that happens. Zoro facing Mihawk and his sword not breaking will mean he is stronger than Mihawk. If they break, it will mean he didn't improve since Baratei since Mihawk can still break his swords. It will also imply he wasted the training that Mihawk gave him.
I agree, it undermines the first lesson of Zoro's training.

I agree, it undermines the first lesson of Zoro's training.
True that. The first thing Zoro did after the fight with Pica was to check that his sword didn't get damaged.
This shows the growth in Zoro as a swordsman. Before the timeskip, he didn't care much if his swords got damaged. However, after Mihawk's training, he started caring about it a lot which shows he adopted Mihawk's way of the sword and would not let his swords get damaged.