Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parallel between Zoro and Oden, such as rescued 26 years old hiyori and fainted / Oden rescued 26 years old toki and fainted. Orochi scared of them. Treated by Hiyori and Toki. The only man to tame Enma. Lost. Etc

Also Zoro eyeing the Dragon,

What next? Cut Kaidou like Oden? Hmmm

Going by this, zoro will marry hiyori and hiyori will join the strawhats ๐Ÿคญ

Parallel between Zoro and Oden, such as rescued 26 years old hiyori and fainted / Oden rescued 26 years old toki and fainted. Orochi scared of them. Treated by Hiyori and Toki. The only man to tame Enma. Lost. Etc

I do think Zoro is gonna participate in the fight against Kaido at some point, but this is just stupid these forced โ€œparallelโ€ no offense to you mate.

I wouldn't even mind it. I've often joked about it, like this

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.
Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

No joke I wouldn't have even gone that far with it but you actually have made me question if he's actually evil lol. I'm still gonna side with the "morally grey" area for now, but I'm gonna keep all of this in the back of my head.

Plus, Shanks is the essentially the end all be all in this story. Oda didn't write blackbeard into the plot until nearly 200 chapters in, Shanks has been around since Chapter 1, as well as the promise to return the hat. With Oda having planned the ending since the beginning, plus the fact that Luffy has mentioned multiple times that he wants to "Crush all 4 Yonko", leads me to believe that Shanks is the last bit of this story. Blackbeard will be the most epic, sure, but Shanks will be the most brutal/emotional fight in this story. Not to mention, it gives Mihawk a reason to fight Zoro then and Usopp a means to confront his father.

I always thought the idea of Blackbeard killing Shanks was the most cliche thing the author could write in his playbook. Seriously, the "Main villain killing the protagonist's mentor" has seriously been overplayed time and time again. Plus, Shanks and Luffy actually barely know each other (like a year from Luffy's childhood), so I wouldn't even call him his mentor (unlike Rayleigh who trained him). I could see BB killing Garp or Rayleigh, but honestly not Shanks.

Edit: also, Shanks is brutal as fuck. Lucky Roo shot a bandit in the head first chapter while presumably Shanks tore fucking Kids arm off. They are not that friendly.

I do think Zoro is gonna participate in the fight against Kaido at some point, but this is just stupid these forced โ€œparallelโ€ no offense to you mate.
It's not forced tho. It's really happen

- Oden can't find his way to sail. Zoro lost in his way to find Mihawk.
- Both Oden and Zoro met 26 years old Toki/Hiyori
- Both rescued them and fainted
- Both treated by those kawai chan
- Toki/Hiyori cried in their arm
- Both furious at Orochi
- Orochi frightened by them
- Both use 2 sword style in an attempt to kill Orochi
- Both got stopped by someone. (Bari2 no mi, Denijiro)
- Both the only human being to tame Enma

Edit : Also both have 2 fanboi. Joni and yosaku. Kin and denijiro

Its so sad that yall will do all of this. Then the hard truth will smack you across the face. The hard truth that ZORO ISNT THE MAIN CHARACTER !

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
It's not forced tho. It's really happen

- Oden can't find his way to sail. Zoro lost in his way to find Mihawk.
- Both Oden and Zoro met 26 years old Toki/Hiyori
- Both rescued them and fainted
- Both treated by those kawai chan
- Toki/Hiyori cried in their arm
- Both furious at Orochi
- Orochi frightened by them
- Both use 2 sword style in an attempt to kill Orochi
- Both got stopped by someone. (Bari2 no mi, Denijiro)
- Both the only human being to tame Enma

Edit : Also both have 2 fanboi. Joni and yosaku. Kin and denijiro
Also both have swords crafted by hitetsu and kozaburou:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.