Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah idk why Weevil would look like a weaker shichibukai for losing against an admiral. Outside Mihawk, what shichibukai looked better? Hancock who got one hand choke diff by Teach? Please
I mean, Akainu even almost killed Jinbe in a direct confrontation. Warlords got mad hype after Wano but let's not pretend that they can go toe to toe with actual top tiers.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hancock was immediately negged by Teach when her DF was countered. Her performance outside of her DF hax was really weak. I expected better.

Crocodile, Doflamingo and Co wouldn't look far better tbh. It's a reason why they're mere high tiers - while I'd put Weevil as an inbetweener at least up to low top tier - whilst admirals are at the top of the OP world as top tiers.
I’d put Weevil at low top tier at least. The man seems to be in some way genetically related to Whitebeard, literally this is the second coming of Whitebeard’s genetics. Whitebeard’s Yamato accept where the whole point of the character isn’t titties. This is how the manga explicitly presents Weevil, as Primebeard come again.

Your logic is basically that Shanks wasn't interested in going for the OP until after the og Yonkos were defeated, so he must be scared of them and/or weak.

My point is that assumptions like that are ridiculous and would be like me equating Mihawk's disinterest in the yonko title to fear of them and being weaker than them.

It's stupid.

Interesting theory, and now it makes sense imo

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/df3bwj
It was never about One Piece's world having 6 moons, but rather having 1 moon and 5 other celestial bodies surrounding it.

If you take only what is known in Geocentric models, there are only 5 celestial bodies that surround the Earth (save for the Sun and Moon) in most depictions. Seriously, look it up, they do not go past Saturn in most of them.

Considering this, Im is most definitely Earth, while the Gorosei are Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Ultimately, its a question of how of the Sun and Moon play their roles in the series, and clearly Nika is refeferenced as the Sun God, yet is depicted on the backdrop of the Moon

Honestly, really interested to see where Oda ends up going with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.